Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Price for Lift + install

Old 12-30-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
m50dude is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
m50dude's Tacoma Gallery
Price for Lift + install

Curious on what it would cost to have this lift installed and who could do it in the Austin area?

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 12-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Well don't know bout Austin. But check to see if there are any off road shops up there and call around. First time I did my lift I had 4wheel do it and it was 350. Second time I had a mod day at my house and we installed it.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
You don't need serious tools. Just knock it out in 4 hours. I have the same lift
Old 12-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I'd just do it myself.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:58 AM   #5
m50dude's Tacoma Gallery
I've thought about doing it but I have no jack or jack stands. This will be a pain to use the tacoma jack... Plus mechanic work is not my specialty. Change oil or tire is about as far as i go. I would love to learn if anyone is austin is willing to teach.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m50dude View Post
I've thought about doing it but I have no jack or jack stands. This will be a pain to use the tacoma jack... Plus mechanic work is not my specialty. Change oil or tire is about as far as i go. I would love to learn if anyone is austin is willing to teach.
I'm sure a 12 pak and some pizza will bring some pretty decent taco mechanics your way. At least that's how it works in Vegas.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I have used beer and pizza to bring people to my place before. Instead of spending money for a lift install I bought a nice floor jack and jack stands.
I read enough threads online to feel good about doing the work myself. Then when I was done I still had the new tools for next time and I'm sure I saved money.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #8
m50dude's Tacoma Gallery
Beer and Pizza sounds like a good trade for some knowledge and tricks of the trade!
Old 12-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #9
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
It is amazing the people you can meet with beer and pizza. This is probably the best way to go with a simple lift.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:27 PM   #11
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
I like beer

ditto