Old 01-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #22
animal93 is on a distinguished road

Name: lupe
animal93's Tacoma Gallery
spi meet

i'm in.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #23
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
we need other colors besides white and silver this year!
Old 01-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #24
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mines black so I got ya!
Old 01-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #25
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys it would be cool if we would meet in mcallen somewere and drive to the island in a caravan.. or we can meet in edinburg..... it would be kinda cool to drive to the island...
Old 01-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #26
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERTHDZ View Post

JAJAJAJJAA... you got that right....
Old 01-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #27
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine's Pyrite.

A little different.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #28
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm black does that work? I mean my tacoma is black when I say I'm black haha
Old 01-31-2012, 07:26 AM   #29
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Indigo ink represent!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:56 PM   #31
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXprotrd View Post
hey guys it would be cool if we would meet in mcallen somewere and drive to the island in a caravan.. or we can meet in edinburg..... it would be kinda cool to drive to the island...

It would be cool, but I'm sure not everyone from the lives in the Mcallen area, and those that live closer to the Harlingen area probably wouldn't want to drive to Mcallen just to drive back to the beach. But I'm sure all the Pharr/mcallen area people could do so.

and of course anybody that has a Tacoma, and is willing to come, IS MORE THAN WELCOME!!!! as the saying goes, "the more the merrier"
Old 02-01-2012, 08:51 AM   #33

Just tell him to keep his distance cause I don't like those jeep people... Jk I'm pretty sure it's cool not like there's rules really, Its up to Ink!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #34
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
Would it b unacceptable top have a friend of mine join us that drives a jeep, of course staying waaay back?

the more the merrier! just tell your friend to go trade in his jeep for a tacoma first! hahaha jk
Old 02-02-2012, 07:35 AM   #36
Y>O>L>O so BUY a TACOMA
1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brody
1badasstaco's Tacoma Gallery
shit my calendar ius already marked but my buddy has a toyota pickup lifted and all is it ccool if he goes..
Old 02-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #37
RDtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Albert
RDtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
going again for sure!!! hopefully ill have my new tires by then
Old 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #38
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!

I'm in. I dont have my taco anymore but I do have my 86 pickup 4x4 I will get her running by then! I will also be 21 by then so.....let me know what kind of booze you guys like.
Also lets make a list of things we all want so we can organize and pick out who will buy and bring what.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #39
Y>O>L>O so BUY a TACOMA
1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brody
1badasstaco's Tacoma Gallery
were staying the night right... and dude i got lots of fire wood i can bring that
Old 02-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #40
Last two years I never actually spent the night on the beach, mainly cuz I didn't wanna sleep uncomfortably.

I haven't bought any camping gear (broke ass college student ) but maybe I'll have bought something by then...

anybody can come if they are willing to go! Once again the more the merrier.

I really hope that more than seven trucks can make it this year, so hopefully making this thread early in the year really pays off!

I know plans come up and what not at the last minute, but folks...cruising down the beach full of people in a long line of Tacomas gets a ton of attention, and it feels awesome! SO PLEASE MAKE IT!!!!