Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

SOUTH TEXAS RGV TACOS.. WE SHOULD MEET SOON

Old 03-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #41
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
Wow...Elsa! I'm from La Blanca..

There is an Elsa-ian on these forums now......

Representing Mile 6 & 17 1/2 myself but I don't consider myself from Elsa or La Blanca (even though our PO is in La Blanca).....I'm from Limbo aka Edinburg.
Old 03-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #43
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
I don't belong to Edinburg...

...Edinburg belongs to me!

Old 03-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #44
jsp is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
jsp's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows of a good place in the valley to get my stereo installed. I have the double din the probox and amp but still need the wiring kit and the jbl harness. Any help will be appreciated.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:12 AM   #45
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Back in the day I would take my vehicle to American Audio Alarms in Edinburg. DTronics in McAllen brags of being the best and their a little over priced compared to the rest.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #46
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
It shouldnt be to hard to install... I would help you out but hardly have time only on sundays..
Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #47
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ml#post4720861

Lets have a pre south padre meet in April I was thinking on the 21st
but if you guys have a better date lets just make it happen...
Old 03-13-2012, 05:55 AM   #48
Rollie14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Rollie
Rollie14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
Wow...Elsa! I'm from La Blanca..

Ha yeah from Elsa, but the very entrance of Elsa on the west side.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:00 AM   #49
Rollie14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Rollie
Rollie14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post

Representing Mile 6 & 17 1/2 myself but I don't consider myself from Elsa or La Blanca (even though our PO is in La Blanca).....I'm from Limbo aka Edinburg.

I'm on 17 and sort of mile 6... but not really.

Max Dr. To be exact
Old 04-30-2014, 01:14 AM   #50
gospurs21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
gospurs21's Tacoma Gallery
have yall met yet haaha jk
Old 05-13-2014, 08:04 PM   #51
Taco-N-Madre
jruba is on a distinguished road
jruba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Whats up John ? Its me Jesus remember me ? I bought a Tacoma looking forward to join the club ..
Old 06-09-2014, 01:57 PM   #52
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruba View Post
Whats up John ? Its me Jesus remember me ? I bought a Tacoma looking forward to join the club ..
What's up man. Haven't been on these forums in forever but will probably be back on now. Just to catch up on old fun times.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:51 AM   #53
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be home(McAllen) in late July! Can't wait to eat some good Tex-Mex food. The crap they call tex-mex up here in DFW sucks...
Old 06-18-2014, 02:31 PM   #54
Taco-N-Madre
jruba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's up man. Haven't been on these forums in forever but will probably be back on now. Just to catch up on old fun times.
Ive been here for the last couple of months , learning about Tacomas so far I like it , I just missed the room from a full size sometimes , but Im adapting ...
Old 06-18-2014, 02:33 PM   #55
Taco-N-Madre
jruba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb7527 View Post
I'll be home(McAllen) in late July! Can't wait to eat some good Tex-Mex food. The crap they call tex-mex up here in DFW sucks...
well there's still a bunch of places that sell that Tex Mex crap your talking about down here man ,,,