1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need a local shop.

Discussion in 'Texas' started by wormfood, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Jan 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    wormfood

wormfood [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD
    TRD Super Charger, UWS, All Pro expedition leaf spring pac, Icon stage 4 suspension, B.A.M.F LCA Skid plates, TC weld-on upper coil bucket tower gussets, TC weld-on spindle gussets with sway bar mounts. RTT, Thule Roof Rack, Thule, Leitner Active Cargo System, Warn Zeon 10 Winch, All Pro Front Bumper, All Pro Apex Sliders, Nilight - 60005C-A 20Inch 126W Spot Flood Combo Led Light Bar.
    I am looking for a full featured off road shop, in Round rock, Austin area.

I am going over to see Atomic4x4 soon in Leander TX. Anyone had experience with these guys?

I am starting off with a suspension upgrade, will mount bumpers soon, and sliders. the list goes on, but that is where I am starting.

Yes, most of this (all) is doable at home, but thats not an option for me at the moment.

No luck with anything current searching as for getting feed back on shop quality.

Any shops you know of that are still open ;D and have used their service would be great. Perhaps a sticky down the road for service reviews, the net just does not have any good poop on the locals here.

Thanks, hope to see some of you out there soon.

2. Jan 23, 2012 at 6:09 PM
    tex

tex Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 V8 Sport 4Runner
  3. Jan 24, 2012 at 7:04 AM
    06TXED

06TXED Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    2023 DCSB MGM TRD OR 4x4

4. Jan 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM
    wormfood

wormfood [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD
    TRD Super Charger, UWS, All Pro expedition leaf spring pac, Icon stage 4 suspension, B.A.M.F LCA Skid plates, TC weld-on upper coil bucket tower gussets, TC weld-on spindle gussets with sway bar mounts. RTT, Thule Roof Rack, Thule, Leitner Active Cargo System, Warn Zeon 10 Winch, All Pro Front Bumper, All Pro Apex Sliders, Nilight - 60005C-A 20Inch 126W Spot Flood Combo Led Light Bar.
    You guys are on the $.

Jon, over at Atomic4x4 called me the other day. After 7 years he has decided to down size significantly to a couple of involved projects at a time, and more simple jobs along with consulting.

He can still be contacted via his website contact page email, just not via the companies old phone number on the website. He is maintaining all his tools for jobs, just not the large shops.

He recommended http://www.krawltex.com/ as well. They used to be competitors. he says they get along real well these days.

So, there we have a couple go to guys.

Thanks for your input.

Products Discussed in

To Top