Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Need a local shop.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
wormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to behold

Army: prior:Combat Engineer 21B, 6th Engineer Battalion  Fort Wainwright AK
Name: David
wormfood's Tacoma Gallery
Need a local shop.

I am looking for a full featured off road shop, in Round rock, Austin area.

I am going over to see Atomic4x4 soon in Leander TX. Anyone had experience with these guys?

I am starting off with a suspension upgrade, will mount bumpers soon, and sliders. the list goes on, but that is where I am starting.

Yes, most of this (all) is doable at home, but thats not an option for me at the moment.

No luck with anything current searching as for getting feed back on shop quality.

Any shops you know of that are still open ;D and have used their service would be great. Perhaps a sticky down the road for service reviews, the net just does not have any good poop on the locals here.

Thanks, hope to see some of you out there soon.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard good things about Krawltex but never used them.
http://www.krawltex.com/
Old 01-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=tex;4416564]I have heard good things about Krawltex but never used them.
http://www.krawltex.com/[/QUOTE]

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^
I will be taking my 4runner in for a custom fab bumper soon. Cam is the owner he is a good guy go check out his shop!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
wormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to beholdwormfood is a splendid one to behold

Army: prior:Combat Engineer 21B, 6th Engineer Battalion  Fort Wainwright AK
Name: David
wormfood's Tacoma Gallery
You guys got it.

You guys are on the $.

Jon, over at Atomic4x4 called me the other day. After 7 years he has decided to down size significantly to a couple of involved projects at a time, and more simple jobs along with consulting.

He can still be contacted via his website contact page email, just not via the companies old phone number on the website. He is maintaining all his tools for jobs, just not the large shops.

He recommended http://www.krawltex.com/ as well. They used to be competitors. he says they get along real well these days.

So, there we have a couple go to guys.

Thanks for your input.