Feb 4th Feb 11th
- Feb 18th No earlier than 8 a.m.
Location: Lavon, TX (east of 78 past Wylie)
Why: I've got a medium sized concrete pad, new to the area, and really want to meet you guys
Type: Wrench'n! Bring tools/mods/parts.
Food: We'll see based on the number of people who sign up, I got a grill
There is a Toyota of Rockwall just down the road if we need bolts or other small parts. Plus a NAPA and autozone all around.
alignement shop #2: http://g.co/maps/rt27c
http://www.firestonecompleteautocare...detail/320368/ $85.19 (that's with tax) for an alignment. They also have a road force balancer too if you needed to rebalance your wheels (I always put that off too, it's ok, everyone does it...).
- CrackerJackMack (aka The Butcher) - Kevin
- achirdo - Adam
- cohrmundt - Cullen
- Derpy Derek - Derp
- KPT- Keith
- xJuice - Josh
- PlanoTaco - Reed
- Your name here !
Those guys who couldn't sack up (the maybes)
tx_shooter - Zech
- Upper control arms (
needs sawsallThanks KPT)
- Satoshi Grill (just the start)
- CB radio install
- Bumper shimming (need to fab/find something for this)
- exhaust welding (stainless steel, We need a SMAW welder unless someone is bringing a tank of O2 and Argon )
- Bump stops
- Extended brake lines (need bleeder)
- Bilstiens and springs (who's getting the spring compressor?)