Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston - Firestone alignments

Old 01-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
Adam Baum is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Adam Baum's Tacoma Gallery
Houston - Firestone alignments

Does anyone here use Firestone for alignments? My truck is on the unlimited alignment program, but I would rather not go back constantly to get something fixed. Are there any recommended spots to go to?
Old 01-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
I got my alignment done at NTB, after I did my lift, but I cant recommend anyone. just use firestone if you already paid for the alignment program.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Tbones taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
Tbones taco's Tacoma Gallery
You should be able to choose a different Firestone repair shop. If not goto service manager and if he doesn't help go over his head to corporate. Are you wheeling it a lot?
Old 01-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Baum View Post
Does anyone here use Firestone for alignments? My truck is on the unlimited alignment program, but I would rather not go back constantly to get something fixed. Are there any recommended spots to go to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
i thought that was the whole idea of using them to get repeat alignments. can they not align it properly for you?
x2. What do you mean constantly going back to get something fixed? Are they breaking things on your truck when you go in for alignment?
Old 01-26-2012, 03:26 PM   #6

Air Force:
I meant that I don't want to have the alignment done, and then have to go back a month later because my tires are wearing in a weird way. I do alot of highway driving and going back for an alignment is a pain in the ass because it can sometimes be an all day thing.

I also would like to make sure the alignment is done right because this truck is going overseas. I doubt there are any Firestone shops there.

Hopefully I found the place to go though. They do alignment work for Cutten Customs, and I verified it with them as well.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Store
Store # 679291
6215 Cypress Creek Pkwy
Houston, TX 77069-4001
(281) 893-0782

I will report back once the job is done.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #7
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Baum View Post
I meant that I don't want to have the alignment done, and then have to go back a month later because my tires are wearing in a weird way. I do alot of highway driving and going back for an alignment is a pain in the ass because it can sometimes be an all day thing.
All day for an alignment? Well FWIW, I've been using the lifetime alignment from Firestone for several years on a couple vehicles, and I've never had to wait more than an hour and a half for the work to be completed.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #8

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettBretterson View Post
All day for an alignment? Well FWIW, I've been using the lifetime alignment from Firestone for several years on a couple vehicles, and I've never had to wait more than an hour and a half for the work to be completed.
The ones I used to use (Kirby, Bear Creek, and Spring Cypress) would put me behind a person who was paying for an alignment regardless of when I came in. I needed to get the alignments done for one reason or another, but never went back afterwards.