Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Any Austin area help on getting my grill painted?

Old 02-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
Meteor Proof
teletuned4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
teletuned4's Tacoma Gallery
Any Austin area help on getting my grill painted?

I have an 08 Tacoma with a chrome grille. I'd really like it to match, I've seen a few folks on here who have painted their own but wanted some direction or to see if anyone worked at a shop that could assist me with this?

Thanks!
Old 02-03-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teletuned4 View Post
I have an 08 Tacoma with a chrome grille. I'd really like it to match, I've seen a few folks on here who have painted their own but wanted some direction or to see if anyone worked at a shop that could assist me with this?

Thanks!
I did mine in my garage.... super simple and straight forward. Get some Automotive Sand paper and some paint. Come to my place and we will knock it out