Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Austin

Old 02-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Austin

Mornin'
Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
c'mon atx folks....
Old 02-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Hey whats up? I don't drive a taco but Im still itching to meet up with other toyota 4x4 enthusiasts in austin. I will gladly report in...
Old 02-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! We should wheel soon!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:58 AM   #5
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Im always down! Just don't know any spots
Old 02-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
Im always down! Just don't know any spots

Im in! I am a former taco owner and now rocking a 99 4X4 4runner! keep me posted.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #7
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
Im in! I am a former taco owner and now rocking a 99 4X4 4runner! keep me posted.
Bring it! if your not wheeling just ride with mehh

Hidden Falls is always fun. I know Jambo is coming up next month. I'll be there, not sure if I will be wheeling or watching.... Lots of cool rigs will be present.

Whenever works for me too. I just put my two weeks in at my current job.... I'll be open for a little while till I find another job