Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

**Update: Houston Area Meet**

View Poll Results: When do you want the meet and what kind do you want?
May 12 37.50%
June 5 15.63%
July 7 21.88%
August 4 12.50%
Meet and Eat 7 21.88%
Wrench Meet 5 15.63%
Go to the Beach: cruise, grill, drink & eat, etc... 21 65.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
**Update: Houston Area Meet**

Update as of 4/28/12

The date: 5/19-20/2012

Pre meet spot: Hooters 20796 Gulf Freeway Webster, TX 77598

The time: 10am let everyone get together then convoy down to the beach

The place: San Luis Pass

List of people going:

1. BulletToothTony+ wife
2.Nightwar
3.LEX
4.wrxRome
5.bpkrules
6.vandolizm
7.Delmarva + wife and little one
8.g35man
9.mytacoma08
10.Tacodriver08
11.Hydrolai + brother with Tundra
12.jep527 + friend with Tacoma
13.tacogsxr
14.aptech
15.fftank76
16.NRXTM
17.MrGuitarguy
18.lopez62566
19.Hgkilla
20.Large

Maybe's
1.Death_Stalker
3.T@co_Pr3runn3r
4.DaKing
Add your name in the thread and I'll update accordingly

** also there looks to be interest for July as well a 2nd meet may be in the works too
Old 02-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
I dont care what month, I will just take leave if I have to work that weekend.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #3
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Beach!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #4
vandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to allvandolizm is a name known to all

vandolizm's Tacoma Gallery
Beach, Memorial weekend.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #5
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for later.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i voted for all, i dont give a shit when lol
Old 02-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go to the beach, although the sun and I don't get along >.>
Old 02-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #9
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
In July. I cant go other than that and I would like to do a meet before I go to Padre. Also I am down for the beach, surfside to be exact. Its nicer than Galveston and a lot more laid back.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Do the Houston members of TOR know about this meet?
Old 02-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Surfside is a ways for me, what's wrong with San Luis?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodriver08 View Post
I'm with Mrguitarguy, and surfside is cleaner than galveston or crystal beach for sure.
It's not as packed and the there arent as many cops there looking for any reason to give a ticket.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #14
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
im in if i have a Taco by then !!!
Old 02-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #15
So have we settled on a date yet? Is it going to be in May? Is anything official yet?
Old 02-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #16
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its looking like May is going to be the month.

Now what beach is the best for everybody to meet at/ drive around, grill, fish etc???
Old 02-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #17
I'm a big fan of surfside but if Galveston is closer then cool. It's all whatever to me.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #18
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Just NOT a holiday weekend. Too many people then.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:49 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpkrules View Post
Just NOT a holiday weekend. Too many people then.
Old 02-19-2012, 02:02 AM   #20

Ok so the first weekend is cinco de mayo are the beaches normally busy? And then the last weekend is memorial day weekend.

So im thinking 12th-13th or the 19th-20th...