Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

where to do mods at? dfw

Old 02-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
where to do mods at? dfw

hey all where do you get your mods done, like lifts/powdercoating/paint in the dfw area? just wanted to hear some reputable shops
Old 02-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
no one?
Old 03-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
I generally do mods myself or with a friend, so I don't have much experience with shops.
Might check the Dallas Area Experiences thread for a few that others can vouch for.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...periences.html
Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
xbarjoe is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
xbarjoe's Tacoma Gallery
DFW mods

I do the mechanical work myself with some wheeling budies. Power coating could be done by this place: A1 Powder Coating in Richardson, 973-494-6861.