Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo

Old 03-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo

Anybody interested in some Depot Brand Headlights (BHLM) with some G3 Projectors with white Halo.....complete with Wiring harness and Ballast with 6000k bulbs. They are on my truck now.

Just looking to recoup the money I put into them.

$135 for the Depot Lights
$125 for the Projector Kit

So $260......plus $25 for shipping or local pickup in Irving.

I spent $36 bucks on Lightwerks sealer, but not looking to make any money on that.....these were a test to determine if I could fix the foggin issue with some other lights I made.......

I will say it here, guaranteed to not leak or fog or your money back. That is how much confidence I have in this set and because they have been on my truck for a month and it has poured here in the DFW so I know they don't leak.

The light output is a little different on these versus the Morimoto D2S projectors.

These have a pattern that looks like.....___/ ___/ on both lights while the the pattern on D2S is ___/----___/---- . They are still adjustable. Lights are Bi-xenon which means they have high beams also. They are very nice lights.

I'm on my work Computer right now but will post or PM pics if anyone is interested tomorrow evening. These are by far the cheapest projectors you'll find that don't fog and look excellent other than doing them yourself.

John
Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Headlight Pics....

Here are a few pics of the lights.....I started with the Depot Brand Headlights and a complete G3 Kit from ebay. I used the Lightwerks Grey Sealer and this is by far the best stuff out there....no foggin issues. I took some pics in the rain and some close ups of the known problem areas (the corners). PM if you have questions or are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-004.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-018.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-019.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-020.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-021.jpg  

Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-024.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-047.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-068.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-067.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-074.jpg  

Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-076.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-078.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-075.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-077.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-079.jpg  

Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-080.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-081.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-082.jpg   Headlights Feeler - G3 White Halo-personal-pictures-083.jpg