Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

OEM Filters and Parts in DFW?

Old 03-05-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
mc4nam is on a distinguished road

mc4nam's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Filters and Parts in DFW?

Just curious where everyone is getting there OEM Oil and Air Filters and such in DFW? I would buy online also if shipping wasn't so expensive.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
You can order from Toyota of Dallas online and pick them up (will call). Not sure if they use the same pricing if you just walk into the dealership as the online pricing or not, but the online is definitely cheaper than regular dealerships. www.toyotapartsales.com
Oil filters you can also buy by the case on ebay for a good price.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
mc4nam is on a distinguished road

mc4nam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
You can order from Toyota of Dallas online and pick them up (will call). Not sure if they use the same pricing if you just walk into the dealership as the online pricing or not, but the online is definitely cheaper than regular dealerships. www.toyotapartsales.com
Oil filters you can also buy by the case on ebay for a good price.
Thanks. Just an FYI. I went to Toyota of Plano, because I pass them on my way home, I showed them www.toyotapartsales.com pricing and that I could drive there and pick it up. The guy matched the pricing for a filter and some gaskets. He was real nice about it, but seemed genuinely worried about giving the discounts if his boss saw the paperwork.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc4nam View Post
Thanks. Just an FYI. I went to Toyota of Plano, because I pass them on my way home, I showed them www.toyotapartsales.com pricing and that I could drive there and pick it up. The guy matched the pricing for a filter and some gaskets. He was real nice about it, but seemed genuinely worried about giving the discounts if his boss saw the paperwork.
Haha. Noted for reference.