Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Planet Zero meets

Old 03-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
mikey1892sjr will become famous soon enough

Name: Mike
mikey1892sjr's Tacoma Gallery
Planet Zero meets

Do any of y'all from the Houston area go to the monthly axis zero import meet? I mean our trucks aren't exactly tuners, but they're bad ass imports for sure. I go to almost everyone and see x runners but not to many pre runners.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i used to go when i had my WRX, but i wouldn't mind going if more of us go with the x-runners
Old 03-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #3

Yea I would bring the truck more if more would go. I mostly ride up there with my friend in his wrx
Old 03-07-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
ill go if others go and we get a taco line up
Old 03-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #5

I'm down to go too. When's the next meet? I'm sure the x runner guys are going.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know, look on houston-imports.com they post everything there
Old 03-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #7
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1892sjr View Post
I'm down to go too. When's the next meet? I'm sure the x runner guys are going.
The X-Runner guys had one a week or so ago, im here till next tuesday im down to meet up any where, theres going to be a meet up at track 21 on sunday with some of the X - R
unner crew from what im told.