Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

ALMOST FREE: Stock 17" TRD Sport Tires

Old 03-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
ALMOST FREE: Stock 17" TRD Sport Tires

Take these tires home for the low low price of a 6 pack of beer. Must be something I've never tried before. Tires have 43k on them but I don't do burnouts or take turns hard so they have PLENTY of tread left on them. I just wanted new meatier tires so that's why I don't have them on right now.

I'm moving next week and I need these bitches GOOOOOONE!

*No I will not hold them for you...first to get here and take them; gets them*

Old 03-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal for someone close by!
Old 03-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think we have a taker....I'll let you know if he passes it up. Better be some damn good beer!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
Sounds Gooooood

Tires have been picked up!