TacoAg09 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
TacoAg09's Tacoma Gallery
Westin Bull bar for sale

Discounted off CL price for TW members.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4084954348.html
Old 10-12-2013, 06:37 AM   #2302
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Have one ticket (solo) ticket for UT/OU game for free if anyone wants it.

Only catch is you will have to meet me at Lovefield Airport. It is also on Facebook, so it is first come first serve.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:26 AM   #2303
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Have one ticket (solo) ticket for UT/OU game for free if anyone wants it.

Only catch is you will have to meet me at Lovefield Airport. It is also on Facebook, so it is first come first serve.
Oh yeah, Texas side of course.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #2304
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Oh yeah, Texas side of course.
If I want hosting my mother in law's birthday I would be all over it.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #2305
Revco is on a distinguished road
Revco's Tacoma Gallery
Selling a Zenit Night Vision Gen 1 Monocular/Viewer. Works and looks like new. $100 in Austin.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #2306
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revco View Post
Selling a Zenit Night Vision Gen 1 Monocular/Viewer. Works and looks like new. $100 in Austin.
Have a particular model number or link to a retail description of it? I may or may not be in Austin pretty soon (or know someone who will be).
Old 10-13-2013, 07:43 AM   #2307
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
My neighbor has a dead 1996 2wd 4runner sitting in his the driveway. The engine blew and they are wanting to get rid of it. He doesn't want to part it out in his driveway. It's located in Pearland.

There is no asking price, so make an offer and have the means to haul it away. There are some good parts (other than the engine) on this vehicle. Below are the pictures he sent me. PM me with questions or offers.

Old 10-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #2309
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Tempting
Old 10-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #2310
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Tempting
I say go for it...
Old 10-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #2311
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I say go for it...
x2.
Old 10-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #2312
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Might as well put these on here.

TRD O/R Rear axle complete with an electronic locker, $500 obo, front differential $500, both from a 2012, mileage 50k (3.73 gears). Prices OBO, will trade for dakars, alcan leaf pack, all pro leaf pack, OMD leaf pack, rear bump stops, arb compressor, 48" hi-lift, tool box, any and all plus cash or surprise me.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #2313
Revco is on a distinguished road
Revco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it's the NV-CH model. It's a Gen 1 Soviet unit, so there's real optical zoom, I think it's only 1.5x. More of a viewer than a monocular, but they do sell magnifiers for them. Runs on AAA batteries that last forever. I dug it out of the closet after a year and it still worked fine, but I don't have a use for it.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #2314
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revco View Post
I believe it's the NV-CH model. It's a Gen 1 Soviet unit, so there's real optical zoom, I think it's only 1.5x. More of a viewer than a monocular, but they do sell magnifiers for them. Runs on AAA batteries that last forever. I dug it out of the closet after a year and it still worked fine, but I don't have a use for it.
is it handheld or does it mount on a rifle?
Old 10-14-2013, 05:12 AM   #2315
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Might as well put these on here.

TRD O/R Rear axle complete with an electronic locker, $500 obo, front differential $500, both from a 2012, mileage 50k (3.73 gears). Prices OBO, will trade for dakars, alcan leaf pack, all pro leaf pack, OMD leaf pack, rear bump stops, arb compressor, 48" hi-lift, tool box, any and all plus cash or surprise me.
Strapon!!! This has your name all over it! Its also big and black
Old 10-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #2316
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Strapon!!! This has your name all over it! Its also big and black
Was thinking the same thing
Old 10-14-2013, 05:54 AM   #2317
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was thinking the same thing
That its big and black?
Old 10-14-2013, 06:40 AM   #2318
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
That its big and black?
no... e-locker for strap on
Old 10-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #2319

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no... e-locker for strap on
Lol
Old 10-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #2320
1LEGGED BADASS
1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed1LEGGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11b
Name: Ryan
1LEGGER's Tacoma Gallery
Sold the Taco lots of parts here is my craigslist add. I also have a hood w/scoop for sale. http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/4129758961.html

Products Discussed in this Thread