Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #2301
BadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant futureBadBrains has a brilliant future

Navy: Airframer->Construction Mech
Name: Wes
BadBrains's Tacoma Gallery
Superman if you back out I'm also interested in those BFG's.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #2303
imsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsuperjp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JP
imsuperjp's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2014 chrome grille that came off my tacoma with less than 1000 miles. Asking $120 shipped. $100 local pick up in san antonio.
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Classified Sticky-img_0135.jpg  
Old 12-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #2304
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange817 View Post
I Have 4 BF Goodrich A/T's in 265/75r16 with about 60% tread left for sale. I just got some new km2s and these are just hanging out in the garage. I will take 350.00 for all 4, I am located in South Austin. Shoot me a PM if your interested!!
Trade for step bars plus cash?
Old 12-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #2305
mwrose777 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mwrose777's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody looking for a fishing kayak I'm selling my current one:

http://houston.craigslist.org/for/4231816422.html
Old 12-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #2307
Smtaco89 will become famous soon enoughSmtaco89 will become famous soon enough

Name: Shane
Smtaco89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrose777 View Post

Nice kayak! To bad I just spent an ass load of money on some suspention stuff and gifts for the family or I would jump on this deal. If it's still available closer to spring I will take it off your hands.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #2308
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm going to talk to the Lady about this. I've wanted one for quite some time and you have a really nice setup there.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #2309
It's a great kayak (can't figure out how to multi quote) it's a great yak, just trying to get a tandem. Oh and I'm 6' 2" 260 lbs and can fish, paddle and fling my fly rod all while standing
Old 12-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #2310
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's a great kayak (can't figure out how to multi quote) it's a great yak, just trying to get a tandem. Oh and I'm 6' 2" 260 lbs and can fish, paddle and fling my fly rod all while standing
Click quotation marks on all the post you want added and then hit qoute on the last one. Then add your remarks in between.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #2311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Click quotation marks on all the post you want added and then hit qoute on the last one. Then add your remarks in between.
You sir, are awesome
Old 12-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #2312
2013TacoLTD is just really nice2013TacoLTD is just really nice2013TacoLTD is just really nice2013TacoLTD is just really nice

Name: Dennis
2013TacoLTD's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2012 or newer factory JBL amp. Long story, but I messed mine up doing an upgrade. I am paying $100. Help a fellow Texan out!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #2314
TXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TXTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Talking 2013 TRD FULL SUSPENSION FOR SALE (Make Offer)

Truck has under 10k. Looking to sell front coilovers, uca's, rear springs, rear shocks. located in North Texas. Lift will be going on shortly. Any reasonable offer will be entertained.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:54 AM   #2315
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You sir, are awesome
No problem, i had to ask once too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013TacoLTD View Post
WTB 2012 or newer factory JBL amp. Long story, but I messed mine up doing an upgrade. I am paying $100. Help a fellow Texan out!
That sucks, good luck and hope you figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlander View Post
You need to talk to Biscuits about this. He is the world champion of multi-quoting. No ones been better, and most likely no one will ever be…
Its not that difficult once you figure it out.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:42 AM   #2316
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Its not that difficult once you figure it out.
I do it with grace and style though.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:56 AM   #2317

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Ha ha, indeed. I was just doing it at random to show my instructions work like a charm.

Edit: Im pretty sure i dont do anything with grace and style, lol.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #2318
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
I know Grace, who is this Style though?
Old 12-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #2319
Twisted Vegas is on a distinguished road
Twisted Vegas's Tacoma Gallery
New in box 2005-2011 Tacoma Buchwacker Fender Flares (all 4) 5ft bed PreRunner. $350

New in box 2005-2011 Tacoma Buchwacker Fender Flares (all 4) 5ft bed PreRunner. $350

Like the ones in the links below

http://www.autoanything.com/fender-f...4A3621350.aspx

http://www.carid.com/2011-toyota-tac...s-7598260.html

SHORT BED

Features
•Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares are custom-designed for your specific truck or SUV
•Made from Bushwacker's exclusive non-cracking, non-warping, 100% UV-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic
•The Bushwacker Pocket-Style Fender Flares are OEM matte black and readily accept custom paint
•Bushwacker Fender Flares install easily using provided hardware and your vehicle's factory holes - some models may require drilling

Will NOT Ship. Pick up Only.
San Antonio TX

Cash ONLY

Txt or call if interested

210-859-1880
Old 12-12-2013, 07:11 AM   #2320
Tacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Tacodriver08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodriver08 View Post
BUMP and re-edit

So I have some things in my garage that have been collecting dust and I figured I may as well try and get rid of them. They are both from a 2005 Tacoma.

Pair of OME 885 colils, lightly used for less than a year= $100
2" spacer lift, not sure the brand but they're black= $50

All of the prices are negotiable, I can get pics of the coils nd spacers just PM me.

I live in the Beaumont area but will be in Houston on Dec 20th and then in East TX on the 21st and 22nd if you want to pick up then. I also dont mind driving halfway to Houston on an evening.
Thanks

Products Discussed in this Thread