Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2014, 05:54 AM   #2681
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Skewped hood on CL. Not mine
http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4312015058.html
Old 01-31-2014, 08:22 AM   #2682
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Tempting..........
Old 01-31-2014, 04:34 PM   #2683
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Its missing the guts and it's not painted either you can get that at certifit for $80 at least thats what i paid for mine.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:54 PM   #2684
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
*FOR SALE*

20 inch RIGID led bar in combo pattern. Comes with the cradle mount and rigid wiring harness. Bought it used from another member and it's just been sitting in a spare bedroom. New these bars go for almost 600 and the cradle mount and harness over 50. I'm asking 550 OBO plus shipping. Willing to work alittle on price, cash talks!

PM me with any questions
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Classified Sticky-image.jpg  
Old 01-31-2014, 08:47 PM   #2685
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I want it sad part is I have the money....just don't know if I should :/
Old 01-31-2014, 09:11 PM   #2686
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Oh you def should lol
Old 02-01-2014, 12:24 AM   #2687
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Do et!!
Old 02-01-2014, 12:25 AM   #2688
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
I want it too. For about $150. $550 for a damn light bar is fucking ridiculous.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:26 AM   #2689
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I want it too. For about $150. $550 for a damn light bar is fucking ridiculous.
For a Rigid is about right.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:28 AM   #2690
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
For a Rigid is about right.
I don't care who makes it. Still a fucking stupid amount of money.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:29 AM   #2691
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I don't care who makes it. Still a fucking stupid amount of money.
Yup, and worth it if you can afford it.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:34 AM   #2692

Quote:
Yup, and worth it if you can afford it.
I can afford it. Don't see it being worth it.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:35 AM   #2694

There's a place in town that sells 20" bars for ~$300. That's more in the acceptable price range.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:36 AM   #2695

Quote:
There's a place in town that sells 20" bars for ~$300. That's more in the acceptable price range.
You get what you pay for.

Not that I'm going to get a 40" Rigid bar when I get a light bar. I can't spend $1,000 on one. But I know that the $400 one I buy won't be near as good.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:40 AM   #2696

Quote:
You get what you pay for.

Not that I'm going to get a 40" Rigid bar when I get a light bar. I can't spend $1,000 on one. But I know that the $400 one I buy won't be near as good.
I've seen both in person. I can't tell the difference. You don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes you just pay for a name.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:41 AM   #2697
Old 02-01-2014, 12:43 AM   #2698

Quote:
I've seen both in person. I can't tell the difference. You don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes you just pay for a name.
How far were they aimed? I've never seen an led bar that could compete with the distance of a Rigid. Plus I like the idea that I can break them and get a new on for free for life.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:04 AM   #2699
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
*FOR SALE*

20 inch RIGID led bar in combo pattern. Comes with the cradle mount and rigid wiring harness. Bought it used from another member and it's just been sitting in a spare bedroom. New these bars go for almost 600 and the cradle mount and harness over 50. I'm asking 550 OBO plus shipping. Willing to work alittle on price, cash talks!

PM me with any questions
Let's play a game of tummy sticks and we'll call it even.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:49 AM   #2700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Let's play a game of tummy sticks and we'll call it even.
We play that game already

Products Discussed in this Thread