Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 02:31 AM   #3721
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Are they fucking white?
They are fucking black lol
actually kase has them. Some tranny beat me to the floods and i ended up with the spots. I wanted floods for reverse, now red has his uo for sale for the 5th time! I'm going to get reds. You can have kase spot.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:32 AM   #3722
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Yes

Thought you had floods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
They are fucking black lol
actually kase has them. Some tranny beat me to the floods and i ended up with the spots. I wanted floods for reverse, now red has his uo for sale for the 5th time! I'm going to get reds. You can have kase spot.
this
Old 06-13-2014, 05:24 AM   #3723
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Trannys are good at beating things
Old 06-13-2014, 06:06 AM   #3724

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trannys are good at beating things
That's not always a good thing
Old 06-13-2014, 06:10 AM   #3725
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I've never had anyone stop me before
Old 06-13-2014, 06:20 AM   #3726
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtacoma01 View Post
Adding a Marlin rear bumper for a second gen truck or first gen runner. $300

Do you have a pic of this mounted on the truck?
Old 06-13-2014, 06:26 AM   #3727
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckles View Post
Somebody did commit to them. Seller backed out.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:53 AM   #3728

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never had anyone stop me before
Thought you were buying the floods!
Old 06-13-2014, 07:01 AM   #3729
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pic of the bumper on my 85.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:27 AM   #3730
Quote:
Thought you were buying the floods!
I am, kase is a dumbass
Old 06-13-2014, 08:09 AM   #3731
Buckles is on a distinguished road
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Gonna be in Houston tonight. Have one pair of rigid duallys in spot and one pair in flood pattern. Will let both pairs go for $250 OBO. Hit me up ASAP
How much for just the spots?
Old 06-13-2014, 08:16 AM   #3732

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much for just the spots?
Old 06-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #3733
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
going to Houston from Plano. anyone want anything from here LMK
Old 06-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #3734
Jeeps Suck
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeeps Suck
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Stalker View Post
going to Houston from Plano. anyone want anything from here LMK

Could you take a tool box back up with you?
Old 06-13-2014, 12:08 PM   #3735
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
$120 for the spot pair
What part of houston you gonna be in?
Old 06-13-2014, 03:40 PM   #3736

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What part of houston you gonna be in?
The west side most likely
Old 06-13-2014, 03:47 PM   #3737
Think somebody already got the spots
Old 06-13-2014, 03:48 PM   #3738
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The west side most likely
Which one of y'all is selling them? I have no idea who has them now.

I'll be in the memorial area this evening.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #3739
Old 06-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #3740
spadresurfer91 is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
spadresurfer91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadresurfer91 View Post
Anybody interested in some chrome tube steps, the ones that come stock on new 2014 TRD double cabs? Took em off my truck the second I drove it home from the dealership, they were a $500 option, but I'm definitely willing to go way lower than that.
Bump

By the way: in San antonio

Products Discussed in this Thread