Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #21
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
Are you still Looking Lyndall?
Do you still see the comment?
Old 04-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #22
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Do you still see the comment?
Well, I have some for you if the comment is still there.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #23
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, I have some for you if the comment is still there.
Lol. Yea I'm still looking. What ya got?
Old 04-15-2012, 09:11 AM   #24
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

old ome's.. silverback hand-me-downs..
Old 04-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #25
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
So is anybody looking for a bowflex? I have one I'm gonna be trying to sell, I'll get picks up later.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #26
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks but ill pass on sloppy thirds. Little too used for my liking.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #27
miller is on a distinguished road
miller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which springs are these?
Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #28
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Miller, he is talking about rear shocks. If you want springs I have some OME 885 front coil springs that should come off my truck this weekend.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #29
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I plan on going 6" pretty soon & want to know if there's any interest in my current setup.

OME 885x.
Bilstein 5100 front & rear.
Total chaos UCAs.
FJ 16s coated flat black.
285/70 Nitto trails about 85%.

This setup has never been wheeled & has about 5k miles on it and is my DD.
Shipping is obviously out of the question and located in Houston, I would need your stock UCAs.

Any interest contact me here or email me.

Tody.Ray@gmail.com

How much would you sell your TC UCA's for plus Stock UCA's?
Old 04-18-2012, 05:56 AM   #30
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Already bought some stock UCAs, I'm just going to sell the setup I'm using minus the 5100s.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #31
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the wheels if you would sell them without the tires. Send me a pm if you want to try and work something out.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #32
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys trying to sell my kayak rack, made just for the taco it fits either bed. Located in Victoria, Texas. $250 or OBO thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Classified Sticky-truck-rack.jpg   Texas Classified Sticky-photo-4-.jpg   Texas Classified Sticky-photo-5-.jpg  
Old 04-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #33
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in buying a lock rite rear diff lock?
Old 04-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #34
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyj326 View Post
Hey guys trying to sell my kayak rack, made just for the taco it fits either bed. Located in Victoria, Texas. $250 or OBO thanks.
same tires!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #35
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyj326 View Post
I'm interested.. PM Sent.

Victoria, Damn.. ever head towards Houston?
Old 04-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #36
Y>O>L>O so BUY a TACOMA
1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brody
1badasstaco's Tacoma Gallery
if any one is selling aftermarket UCA PM and ill buy them!!!!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #37
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
Kayak rack is sold!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:05 PM   #38
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Any interest out there for a tonnopro tri-fold tonneau cover? Excellent condition and all hardware included. May be switching to a leer cover soon and won't need this one anymore. Will give you a good deal if you're local to Houston!
Old 04-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #39
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
How much and do you have any pics?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #40
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
How much and do you have any pics?
I paid $300 for it last year so was thinking maybe $175 for a quick deal. I'll try to snap some pics if anyone is interested.

Products Discussed in this Thread