Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #4221
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Are they fucking white?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I got some spot dually for sale!
Thought you had floods?
Old 06-12-2014, 06:50 PM   #4222
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Yes
Fuck that shit.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #4223
Buckles is on a distinguished road
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
nobody committed to those lights yet? hmmm...
Somebody did commit to them. Seller backed out.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM   #4224
Lost pilot is on a distinguished road
Name: Reid
Lost pilot's Tacoma Gallery
Still got stock 2004 TRD wheels for sale, set of four, down to $250. Also got stock bilstein front shocks off my truck, still in pretty good condition. $50 for the pair.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:31 AM   #4225
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Are they fucking white?
They are fucking black lol
actually kase has them. Some tranny beat me to the floods and i ended up with the spots. I wanted floods for reverse, now red has his uo for sale for the 5th time! I'm going to get reds. You can have kase spot.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:32 AM   #4226
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes

Thought you had floods?
Quote:
They are fucking black lol
actually kase has them. Some tranny beat me to the floods and i ended up with the spots. I wanted floods for reverse, now red has his uo for sale for the 5th time! I'm going to get reds. You can have kase spot.
this
Old 06-13-2014, 04:24 AM   #4227
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Trannys are good at beating things
Old 06-13-2014, 05:06 AM   #4228

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trannys are good at beating things
That's not always a good thing
Old 06-13-2014, 05:10 AM   #4229
I've never had anyone stop me before
Old 06-13-2014, 05:20 AM   #4230
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtacoma01 View Post
Adding a Marlin rear bumper for a second gen truck or first gen runner. $300

Do you have a pic of this mounted on the truck?
Old 06-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #4231
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckles View Post
Somebody did commit to them. Seller backed out.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:45 AM   #4232
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be in Houston tonight. Have one pair of rigid duallys in spot and one pair in flood pattern. Will let both pairs go for $250 OBO. Hit me up ASAP
Old 06-13-2014, 05:53 AM   #4233

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never had anyone stop me before
Thought you were buying the floods!
Old 06-13-2014, 06:01 AM   #4234
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pic of the bumper on my 85.

Old 06-13-2014, 06:27 AM   #4235
Quote:
Thought you were buying the floods!
I am, kase is a dumbass
Old 06-13-2014, 07:09 AM   #4236
Buckles is on a distinguished road
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Gonna be in Houston tonight. Have one pair of rigid duallys in spot and one pair in flood pattern. Will let both pairs go for $250 OBO. Hit me up ASAP
How much for just the spots?
Old 06-13-2014, 07:16 AM   #4237

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 06-13-2014, 07:19 AM   #4238
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$120 for the spot pair
Old 06-13-2014, 08:24 AM   #4239
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
going to Houston from Plano. anyone want anything from here LMK
Old 06-13-2014, 08:44 AM   #4240
If You're Into It
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiphopopotamus
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Stalker View Post
going to Houston from Plano. anyone want anything from here LMK

Could you take a tool box back up with you?

Products Discussed in this Thread