Old 06-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #4241
Buckles is on a distinguished road
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
$120 for the spot pair
What part of houston you gonna be in?
Old 06-13-2014, 02:40 PM   #4242
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckles View Post
What part of houston you gonna be in?
The west side most likely
Old 06-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #4243
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Think somebody already got the spots
Old 06-13-2014, 02:48 PM   #4244
Buckles is on a distinguished road
Buckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
The west side most likely
Which one of y'all is selling them? I have no idea who has them now.

I'll be in the memorial area this evening.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #4245
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-13-2014, 05:01 PM   #4246
spadresurfer91 is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
spadresurfer91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadresurfer91 View Post
Anybody interested in some chrome tube steps, the ones that come stock on new 2014 TRD double cabs? Took em off my truck the second I drove it home from the dealership, they were a $500 option, but I'm definitely willing to go way lower than that.
Bump

By the way: in San antonio
Old 06-13-2014, 05:03 PM   #4247
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to Spring/The Woodlands on Saturday morning from Dallas, and back Sunday afternoon/evening.

I'm also up for delivering goods.

Also, did I see someone was selling some Rigids? I thought those sold?
Old 06-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #4248

The two pairs that SingleCabGuy had are sold. The pair that Large has is still available i believe.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #4249
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
The two pairs that SingleCabGuy had are sold. The pair that Large has is still available i believe.
Sold as of tomorrow morning, we'll see if iut donut connaseir will hold his word :P
Old 06-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #4250
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
I'm going to Spring/The Woodlands on Saturday morning from Dallas, and back Sunday afternoon/evening.

I'm also up for delivering goods.

Also, did I see someone was selling some Rigids? I thought those sold?
Mine have been sold several times but something comes up or the buyer and I don't come to an agreement.
Old 06-13-2014, 07:54 PM   #4251
Tacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
Tacoma Off Course's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the spring area if anyone else is
Old 06-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #4252
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillstill View Post
Could you take a tool box back up with you?
Yes I can I'm leaving to go back Sunday evening. I'll be going straight to plano.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:29 PM   #4253
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Four 265/70/16 Toyo AT II (used) - $350
PS4, two controllers, three games - $450
DPMS Oracle, Aimpoint CompC3, YHM FF rail, Magpul furniture, 300 rds ammo - $900
Old 06-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #4254
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
What games for the ps4
Old 06-14-2014, 01:32 PM   #4255
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killzone Shadowfall, Assassins Creed Black Flag, NBA 2K14
Old 06-14-2014, 07:45 PM   #4256
Jimjimmy is on a distinguished road

Name: Reason
Jimjimmy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost pilot View Post
Still got stock 2004 TRD wheels for sale, set of four, down to $250. Also got stock bilstein front shocks off my truck, still in pretty good condition. $50 for the pair.
What size are the rims?
Old 06-14-2014, 10:13 PM   #4257
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
One 265/70/16 BFG Rugged Trail (never used) - $100
First gen swaybar - $50
DPMS Oracle, Aimpoint CompC3, YHM FF rail, Magpul furniture, 300 rds ammo - $900
Come off on that Oracle to a price that is PM worthy and we might have a deal. I'm looking to add a few more ARs to my stock before the next election. You know I am good on the price. I paid too much for a douchebag with a douchie shop to fuck up my SAS then you known damn well I will pay you a good sum for your DPMS entry level Oracle.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:47 AM   #4258

Only way I'm coming off the price is if I keep the Aimpoint. Other than that my price is firm. I don't have to sell it.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:57 AM   #4259
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
One 265/70/16 BFG Rugged Trail (never used) - $100
First gen swaybar - $50
Is this the spare that came with the truck that is 12+ years old and is probably dry rotted?
Old 06-15-2014, 12:04 PM   #4260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Is this the spare that came with the truck that is 12+ years old and is probably dry rotted?
Fuck if I know where it came from. I'd have to check the date on it. It's in good shape. Doesn't appear to be dry rotted.

Products Discussed in this Thread