Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2014, 12:09 PM   #4241
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarsabious View Post
I saw that one but it won't fit my 5ft bed. For some reason it's tough to find one for a 1st gen 5ft bed
Old 07-31-2014, 12:27 PM   #4242
Unreal81484 is on a distinguished road
Unreal81484's Tacoma Gallery
What year taco is the bumper for?
Old 07-31-2014, 12:34 PM   #4243
Kfletch is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal81484 View Post
What year taco is the bumper for?
Bumper??
Old 07-31-2014, 02:34 PM   #4244
steveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to beholdsteveh_2007 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
steveh_2007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to steveh_2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
How much?
$200 shipped. Boxed up and ready to ship upon payment.

Old 07-31-2014, 07:43 PM   #4246
Randy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Randy
Randy808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Nice truck!

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2014, 01:23 PM   #4247
jknc is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
jknc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm looking for a MGM Satoshi style grill so I can mount my HID lights using the BAMF bracket in my garage. As soon as I find that, I'm gonna sell this setup. Rigid Dually spots w/ amber covers, mounting bracket, and replacement (pre cut) OEM valance.

I'm also known the market for some rigid cubes (or similar) to flush mount in my rear bumper.
Would you sell just the brackets?
Old 08-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #4248
loco usmc is a name known to allloco usmc is a name known to allloco usmc is a name known to allloco usmc is a name known to allloco usmc is a name known to allloco usmc is a name known to all
Marines:
Name: Gabriel
loco usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for some wheel spacers.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #4249
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco usmc View Post
Looking for some wheel spacers.
Pm large
Old 08-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #4250
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
Still have my derpwerx rack of anyone is interested.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #4251
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
What happened to buyer??
Shipping is a lot bigger issue than I anticipated. There's a guy in San Antonio that wants it and originally I was supposed to be there this weekend. Unfortunately, my wife decided she didn't wanna go anywhere, so delivering to San Antonio isn't really an option anymore. I also had several interested parties in California but shipping killed those deals. If someone wants to TW Express it, I'd donate a case of beer or something for their troubles. Otherwise, I'm going to have to find a more local buyer.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:14 AM   #4252

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Have you checked shipping through fastenal or FedEx? I shipped a bedrack wayyyy up north to Wyoming an was only $120 to ship through FedEx. Pretty sure fastenal would just be $60-$80
Fastenal has been uncooperative. I tried to get a quote for El Paso, Redding CA, and Reno NV and they said no to all of them. I was at their Alvin store today and their manager seemed surprised but he couldn't do anything because they have a third party logistics department that deals with all the shipping stuff. Greyhound had a decent price but they said I'd have to build a box of some sort and I really don't feel like doing anything other than strapping it to a pallet. I will contact FedEx, but they've always been pretty pricey so I'm not too hopeful.

All the same, I'd rather just sell it locally to avoid shipping anyways. Better chance of having a good reason to drink beer and talk trucks that way.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:24 AM   #4253
FigNewton is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Mike
FigNewton's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking for an oem exhaust? 4k miles on mine.
Old 08-02-2014, 02:59 AM   #4254
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Still have my derpwerx rack of anyone is interested.
Price?
Old 08-02-2014, 03:04 AM   #4255
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I think you need a business account to ship with fastenal
Old 08-02-2014, 08:43 AM   #4256

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
I think you need a business account to ship with fastenal
No..... Everyone can use them. Their shipping isn't dedicated like FedEx or UPS. They put customer freight on with their existing shipments to fill empty space on existing routes. It's all subject to availability. I've used them before.... Package that FedEx quoted at over $100 was sent by fastenal for $12. Granted it took like 2 weeks to get here as opposed to 3 days.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:34 AM   #4257
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shipping is a lot bigger issue than I anticipated. There's a guy in San Antonio that wants it and originally I was supposed to be there this weekend. Unfortunately, my wife decided she didn't wanna go anywhere, so delivering to San Antonio isn't really an option anymore. I also had several interested parties in California but shipping killed those deals. If someone wants to TW Express it, I'd donate a case of beer or something for their troubles. Otherwise, I'm going to have to find a more local buyer.
I might be driving to San Diego in a month. If I do and you can get it here I will deliver it So Cal.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:37 AM   #4258

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I might be driving to San Diego in a month. If I do and you can get it here I will deliver it So Cal.
Much appreciated! I'll let you know if TWE is needed.
Old 08-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #4259
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure it can be modified to fit a 1st gen I'm just unsure of how much is necessary. Is it possible to get width measurements from where it mounts to the bed rails? I think cutting to fit would be easier than having to add-on to make it fit.

Products Discussed in this Thread