Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #4981
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Didn't know it was this soon, I can show up if you want them. I just don't know my work schedule until the day of but I don't mind taking a trip.
I'm not sure if I'm going yet. I should know for sure by midweek. I'll let you know.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:57 PM   #4982
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lifetime LEDs $100 Houston tx, will ship for $10

Can't wait to install these. Thanks for dropping them off.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #4983
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Can't wait to install these. Thanks for dropping them off.
Can't wait to see pics. Please hurry now.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #4984
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Can't wait to see pics. Please hurry now.
Driving over so you can see them.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:43 PM   #4985
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-16-2014, 07:45 PM   #4986
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lifetime LEDs $100 Houston tx, will ship for $10

Da fuq bro?
Old 08-17-2014, 07:12 AM   #4987
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
?? I don't see what the fuss is really
Old 08-17-2014, 10:23 AM   #4988
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Got 2 people in line inquiring about these, if they don't bite in a week they will go on the BST. Rotational alignment on the passenger side is off by about 1-3 degrees (not really noticeable with 1/2-full tank of gas.. more noticeable with less than 3/8 of a tank), driver's side lens is scratched from going down a tight trail (tried to picture best I could), paint inside the housings are slightly chipped by the side reflectors (on both headlights) and some minor scuffing inside the passenger side lens by the blinker (just noticed it when I took the pics).. I am not a good salesman. Comes with everything to be plug and play and 1 extra 5000k lamp included. $350 or $400 shipped. Any more pics, just ask I have plenty.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #4989
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
Still available.

Anyone interested in a tailgate reinforcement?

Holes have been drilled and fitment verified.

$130 OBO delivered in Houston area.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #4990
TX Made is a splendid one to beholdTX Made is a splendid one to beholdTX Made is a splendid one to beholdTX Made is a splendid one to beholdTX Made is a splendid one to beholdTX Made is a splendid one to beholdTX Made is a splendid one to behold
TX Made's Tacoma Gallery
4 TRD Sport wheels off my 2013 Tacoma. Tires have ~10k miles on them. Wheels are mint.

Located in NW Houston

Asking $450 OBO
Old 08-18-2014, 05:26 PM   #4991
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
4 - 17" TRD sport wheels $250

Will post pics later.

Located in Lake Jackson - can meet anywhere on 288.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #4992
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
4 - TRD rims with free tires mounted on them
Rims need to be sanded and repainted.

These rims have been wheeled with so they have scratches
$100 Located in Richwood
Old 08-19-2014, 07:29 AM   #4994
saylsworth is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
saylsworth's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale ($20)

Old 08-19-2014, 07:58 AM   #4995
Baystalker is on a distinguished road

Baystalker's Tacoma Gallery
$300.00 OBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baystalker View Post
Reduced $300.00 OBO
Old 08-19-2014, 08:14 AM   #4996
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Best Top Supertop used in good condition +05 SB $350
Warn Steel Hawse Fairlead slightly used $30
Warn Roller Fairlead brand new $40
OME carrier bearing drop kit brand new $20
Oem 6 disc cd changer non JBL $40
Old 08-19-2014, 10:14 AM   #4997
spadresurfer91 is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
spadresurfer91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadresurfer91 View Post
Anybody interested in some chrome tube steps, the ones that come stock on new 2014 TRD O/R double cabs? Took em off my truck the second I drove it home from the dealership, they were a $500 option, but I'm definitely willing to go way lower than that. In San Antonio for pickup only
BUMP

$300 OBO, really need to get rid of these to pay off a speeding ticket!
Old 08-19-2014, 10:17 AM   #4998
Squiggly Line Drawer
Goldenboy is on a distinguished road
Goldenboy's Tacoma Gallery
WTB TSB leafs here in Houston.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:19 AM   #4999
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saylsworth View Post
Still for sale ($20)

Dude, get out of my attic, lol...........Got the same thing in about the same locale but I want more for mine
Old 08-19-2014, 10:22 AM   #5000
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenboy View Post
WTB TSB leafs here in Houston.
Keep tuned to here and FS.....as soon as I paid for some to come from CA, about eleventy six pair popped up semi-local & local. Be patient, they do show from time to time and you can generally score some with less than 5k on them too. Thing was, local people wanted as much as I paid for leafs plus shipping from CA and they had less than 5k on them.

Check out post #4828 on pg 242 of this thread....didn't see if any of it sold.

Products Discussed in this Thread