Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2014, 08:40 AM   #4981
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
What kind of 265s?
Like duratracs or BFG ATs
Old 10-29-2014, 08:59 AM   #4982
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhdNPrerunners View Post
Does anyone have any 265/75/16s with 80%+ tread that would be interested in trading for some 285/75/16 KM2s with 80%?
I have Cooper ATP in 265/75/16 with a good amount of tread on them. I can send you pics later when I get out of class

PM me if you're interested
Old 10-31-2014, 08:49 AM   #4983
Tacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Tacodriver08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellas, I've got a Curt cargo roof basket Model #18115 for sale. I;ve only used it once, been sitting in garage ever since. Has all the hardware needed to mount it up. Asking $90 obo. I'll be in Houston this weekend if anyone there is interested. PM me if your interested.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:09 PM   #4984
Tacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodriver08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Tacodriver08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn wish you had posted that before Gilmer last weekend.
Sorry man if no one picks it up we might can TX express it up there if you'd like.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:12 PM   #4985
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodriver08 View Post
Hey fellas, I've got a Curt cargo roof basket Model #18115 for sale. I;ve only used it once, been sitting in garage ever since. Has all the hardware needed to mount it up. Asking $90 obo. I'll be in Houston this weekend if anyone there is interested. PM me if your interested.
Think that's the same one I have. Works great.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:37 PM   #4986
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have a set of OME 881 coils for sale. I believe they were installed in December and have approximately 20k miles on them.

$100, prefer not to ship.
Damn you. I wish I had some spending money
Old 10-31-2014, 08:23 PM   #4987
Jtmurph00 is just really niceJtmurph00 is just really niceJtmurph00 is just really niceJtmurph00 is just really nice
Jtmurph00's Tacoma Gallery
Sold it
Old 11-01-2014, 02:38 AM   #4988
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtmurph00 View Post
Custom built sub box for a double cab that fits two 12" subs. Installs behind the rear seat and you have to remove the plastic bins and the plastic off the seat backs to fit. Currently has two 12" Kickers in it. Not 100% sure if the subs work because the wiring at the amp was messed up. I removed it because I didn't like having all my storage space used up.

Im from Corpus Christi but will be in Houston this weekend.
I had the same subs. Sounds pretty good
Old 11-01-2014, 10:56 AM   #4989
Jeeps Suck
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeeps Suck
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Anyone wanna buy my front tube bumper? It was thrown together for the last wheeling trip. Would be good on a 2nd gen trail truck. Only thing wrong with it is that the top bars were welded on unlevel so it tilts down on the sides. $150 OBO. PM me if interested.

Do you have any more pics. I have a friend that might be interested.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:53 PM   #4990
Tayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tayler
Tayler08trd's Tacoma Gallery
Still have my old tires and wheels for sell... Here are a couple pictures can send more if actually intrested they are 16s and 265/75/16. They were on my truck when I got it in march so I do not know the miles but they still have life on them.. I also have a spare tire that I still need to get off truck that is also a 265 and seems to be bread new if u want to add that into the deal that would be great. Let me know what u think
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Classified Sticky-image.jpg  
Old 11-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #4991
Tayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTayler08trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Attached Thumbnails
Old 11-02-2014, 06:55 PM   #4992

If u want more let me know
Attached Thumbnails
Old 11-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #4993
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhdNPrerunners View Post
Does anyone have any 265/75/16s with 80%+ tread that would be interested in trading for some 285/75/16 KM2s with 80%?
Lol I got michellin ms2s with 95% tread
Old 11-03-2014, 06:14 PM   #4994
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Look for fog lights off a 2012-14 tacoma OE if I can have the pockets the fit in to the bumper with that would be awesome to go in to this
Old 11-04-2014, 05:41 AM   #4995
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Look for fog lights off a 2012-14 tacoma OE if I can have the pockets the fit in to the bumper with that would be awesome to go in to this

I have my whole bumper still for sale with fogs
Old 11-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #4996
ThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirdCoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThirdCoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodriver08 View Post
sent you a pm, i assume this attaches to the factory rack?
Old 11-04-2014, 08:34 AM   #4997
Darryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarryle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Darryle
Darryle's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Light Ring and grommet

1st Gen Light Ring and grommet

Bought this on here, then bought a complete 99 4Runner and used that one instead since it had the complete vehicle side harness. I believe these are for the Camry, not quite sure.

$20 shipped

Old 11-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #4998
happyabortion is on a distinguished road
Name: brian
happyabortion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler08trd View Post
Still have my old tires and wheels for sell... Here are a couple pictures can send more if actually intrested they are 16s and 265/75/16. They were on my truck when I got it in march so I do not know the miles but they still have life on them.. I also have a spare tire that I still need to get off truck that is also a 265 and seems to be bread new if u want to add that into the deal that would be great. Let me know what u think

Sent you a pm
Old 11-04-2014, 06:12 PM   #4999
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
I have my whole bumper still for sale with fogs
will you sell just the lights ?
Old 11-04-2014, 06:23 PM   #5000
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in Dallas want some first gen front mud flaps? I think I have the screws for them still, but I'll check if anyone is interested. $20.

Products Discussed in this Thread