Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #41
razortaco is on a distinguished road
razortaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD

Pics attached now - sorry for the poor quality, all I had was my phone. Let me know if anyone is interested - about to post it to the FS section.
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Classified Sticky-tonnopro-01.jpg   Texas Classified Sticky-tonnopro-03.jpg   Texas Classified Sticky-tonnopro-05.jpg   Texas Classified Sticky-tonnopro-07.jpg  
Old 04-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #42
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Need some 36" or 37" tires for 15",16", or 16.5" wheels only. With or without wheels.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #43
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by razortaco View Post
Pics attached now - sorry for the poor quality, all I had was my phone. Let me know if anyone is interested - about to post it to the FS section.
Long bed or short? If its a long bed I'd be interested as long as it will fit over my toolbox.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #44
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2012, 08:25 PM   #45
It's for a double cab short bed.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #46
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
OME 885 front coil springs. $100. That is dirt in the pics, not rust. These were on my truck for about 10 months and provided about 2" of lift. I have the original box and can ship these for actual shipping cost.

***updat. These went quick***
Old 05-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #47
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
not the 885x?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #48
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's for a double cab short bed.
how much
Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #49
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
how much
Actually just sold yesterday to a local member.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #51
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually just sold yesterday to a local member.
edit your post with the item and pics. it might save some confusion...
Old 05-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #52
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Need some 36" or 37" tires for 15",16", or 16.5" wheels only. With or without wheels.

What width wheels do you need blake? I have some 15x7 in steelies and sooon to have some 15x10 aluminum wheels Id be willing to part with.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #53
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtacoma01 View Post
What width wheels do you need blake? I have some 15x7 in steelies and sooon to have some 15x10 aluminum wheels Id be willing to part with.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #54
Y>O>L>O so BUY a TACOMA
1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough1badasstaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brody
1badasstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I paid $300 for it last year so was thinking maybe $175 for a quick deal. I'll try to snap some pics if anyone is interested.

I have the storage compartments that go behind the backseat of my dclb if anyone is interested!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #55
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badasstaco View Post
I have the storage compartments that go behind the backseat of my dclb if anyone is interested!
What would you be looking for on the passenger side box? I was considering cutting one up to go around my sub, but didn't want to spend too much,,, of course
Old 05-10-2012, 08:03 AM   #56
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Sold...finally

FYI:

I'm going to be sellling my Gulf Coast rims soon off of my 08 Tacoma. They have about 80,000 miles on them. No road rash, dents or major scratches. This is for rims & center caps only, no TPMS or lugs. I'll be asking $225 for them...
Old 05-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #57
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb7527 View Post
FYI:

I'm going to be sellling my Gulf Coast rims soon off of my 08 Tacoma. They have about 80,000 miles on them. No road rash, dents or major scratches. This is for rims & center caps only, no TPMS or lugs. I'll be asking $225 for them...
When you sell, I know you will try to sell the set, but if you have trouble and want to split them up, I would be interested in one or two. I know you will probably sell the set, so just keep th in your back pocket for now
Old 05-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #58
Boxy Brown is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Boxy Brown's Tacoma Gallery
I am contemplating selling my ARE Camper shell. I recently lost my job and I may be in a bind soon. I dont have any great pictures of it but I can get more if need be. It is in great condition, has a few small scratches from bushes while fishing/offroading. I am trying to get $900 obo. Hit me up, we can check it out in person, then you can help me take it off and I will help you put it on.
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Classified Sticky-camper.jpg  
Old 05-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #59
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
any body interested in an nfab light bar and front bumper cover? also my fogs w/3000k HIDS will be for sale also

getting an ARB and need it gone

PM me an offer

Old 05-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #60
anthonyj326 is on a distinguished road

Name: anthony
anthonyj326's Tacoma Gallery
Intrested in fogs^^ pm'ed

Products Discussed in this Thread