Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #1281
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I have a set at home. Stock 16's that aren't plastidipped like those. But the closest I'll be to you is at Ft. worth on June 16th...
I need them in a 15 tho...
Old 05-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #1282
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Need these wheels and tires gone!
500 obo takes them willing to travel or meet half way up to 40-50 miles..
(austin-san marcos-new braufels beorne etc..) located in san antonio
Need these gone ASAP

Have about 65-70% of tread life left
All discount tire certificates on all tires
One tire is brand new
Michelin M/S 255/70/16
Wheels are from discount MB wheels 16x8 -6 offset i believe
Wheels and tires still for sale
Interested in trades( anything for a Tacoma) or possibly a go pro ?
I can spray them black if you would like
Make offers!
Old 05-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #1283
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, my bad. I never knew they made those in a 15 haha
Old 05-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #1284
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got some 3" extended rear brake lines for a 2nd gen. they came from toytec and were never installed. $45 shipped for TX folks
PM me if interested.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:03 AM   #1285
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about selling my set of extended ss lines that never made it onto the 05 but decided to just keep them and put them on the 08 even tho it is lifted about half of what the 05 was. IIRC they were only 2" extended.....GLWS
Old 05-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #1286
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have 2 of them. $60 for both
Old 05-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #1287

I'd definitely buy them your just so far :/
Old 05-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #1288
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Snorkie will be in Austin in two weeks wheeling at HF you could meet him there
Old 05-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #1289
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lets make a package deal!
Old 05-15-2013, 09:43 AM   #1290

Yeah Austin isn't far at all
!
Old 05-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #1291

Yeah Austin isn't far at all! Just may have to do that
Old 05-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #1292

Quote:
Wheels and tires still for sale
Interested in trades( anything for a Tacoma) or possibly a go pro ?
I can spray them black if you would like
Make offers!
SOLD
Old 05-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #1293
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Selling some things, ATO hi lift mounts, uniden pro 520xl, fog lights and ATO fog light brackets

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-cb-radio.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ft-mounts.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-brackets.html
Old 05-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #1294
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SOLD
How much you end up selling them for?
Old 05-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #1295
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Free BSP bumper cover in Arlington. I am moving and don't want to store it for 6 weeks till the new house is ready. Must go ASAP, within the next few days. No fogs, just the cover. PM me if interested.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #1296
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Free BSP bumper cover in Arlington. I am moving and don't want to store it for 6 weeks till the new house is ready. Must go ASAP, within the next few days. No fogs, just the cover. PM me if interested.
I'm thinking CL for $40; it will help cover some of the beer/moving costs.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:28 AM   #1297
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I'm thinking CL for $40; it will help cover some of the beer/moving costs.
I concur with beer costs!
Old 05-19-2013, 10:54 AM   #1298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
How much you end up selling them for?
Man I just needed them gone
Old 05-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #1299
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery

Have four 16x10 wrapped with 265/75/16 bfg all terrain with only 2000 miles on them. And a spare that never touched the ground! So 4 rims and 5 tires! Price at 650. Houston
Old 05-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #1300
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post

Have four 16x10 wrapped with 265/75/16 bfg all terrain with only 2000 miles on them. And a spare that never touched the ground! So 4 rims and 5 tires! Price at 650. Houston
Separate the tires?

Products Discussed in this Thread