Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #1581
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Price drop. Need em gone. $300 OBO
I got $200 right now. Can pick them up tomorrow.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #1582
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$250
Halfway $225
Old 07-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #1583
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cant do it. Taking pain meds again so not allowed to drive
$225 for them. I'll pick them up.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #1584
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay il do that cause i really need the money.
Ok. PayPal or just wait till tomorrow night?
Old 07-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #1585
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just do cash tomorrow.
Alright.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #1586
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Nope but I know how to get there.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:38 AM   #1587
Wasson A is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
Wasson A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by grueinthebox View Post
Not a fan of the chrome either, but those might not look too bad derp'ed... Considered breaking out the plastidip?
Yeah, thats the way its going. May pick up some Anthracite plasti from SouthSide Performance. They had some when I picked up the plasti for my wheel wells.

Im prolly going to run these for a while till my new setup is done.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #1588
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
So Anyone possibly interested in buying a first gen 😱 mine of course 😷
Just a feeler
Old 07-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #1589
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
^^^ more details please
Old 07-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #1590
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Lots of stuff I have for sale:

Toytec top plates p/n 25912,I have 2 and they are brand new, $20 ea provides 3/4" lift

OEM skid plates from TRD O/R ... free to a home

OEM rear shocks from a TRD O/R, free to a home

Toytec 1.25" front lift top strut spacers, Idk how much they go for on Toytec's website but I think they are expensive, brand new never used $50, they are 1.25" tall to give 2.5" of front lift

Another brand top strut spacer lift, they are 1.5" tall to give 3" of front lift, mileage unknown, needs a cleaning, $50

1 brand new 285/70/17 KM2, never seen dirt, this tire will cost you $320.63 from discount tire with tax, I don't want to sell but if someone wants to give me $275 I'll let it go, otherwise I'm keeping it.

No hardware included on anything.

Always open to trades and I can meet anywhere within a reasonable distance to La Porte, Deer Park, Baytown, South Houston, Webster, Clear Lake, Seabrook, Pearland, Friendswood. I need this stuff gone, don't be afraid to make an offer.
Updated Best way to contact me is PM, I get emails.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #1591
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskie_78 View Post
^^^ more details please
1998 Tacoma black extra cab, 2.7 4x4 5 speed manual trans...175k miles
3 inch lift eibach coils with 5100s all around
Upgraded stereo and speakers (double din, component speakers front and rear)
Bunch of other little things too
33/12.5/15 km2s almost new still
Old 07-21-2013, 10:33 AM   #1592
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Lots of stuff I have for sale:

Eibach coils mounted on 5100s (set at .85), don't remember mileage, I think 40k, I'll take $100

Toytec top plates p/n 25912,I have 3 and they are brand new, $20 ea provides 3/4" lift

OEM sway bars, $10 ea, comes with end links, low mileage on both.. pending sale

OEM skid plates from TRD O/R ... free to a home

OEM front coil assemblies from a TRD O/R .. free to a home

OEM rear shocks from a TRD O/R, free to a home

I also have a 1/4" top plate spacer, I think toytec brand I'll let go for $10

Toytec 1.25" front lift top strut spacers, Idk how much they go for on Toytec's website but I think they are expensive, brand new never used $80, they are 1.25" tall to give 2.5" of front lift

Another brand top strut spacer lift, they are 1.5" tall to give 3" of front lift, mileage unknown, needs a cleaning, $30

Set of TRD O/R wheels and tires (needs new tires), they are derped black and the derp is peeling off, no lug nuts $125

1 brand new 285/70/17 KM2, never seen dirt, this tire will cost you $320.63 from discount tire with tax, I don't want to sell but if someone wants to give me $275 I'll let it go, otherwise I'm keeping it.

No hardware included on anything.

Always open to trades and I can meet anywhere within a reasonable distance to La Porte, Deer Park, Baytown, South Houston, Webster, Clear Lake, Seabrook, Pearland, Friendswood. I need this stuff gone, don't be afraid to make an offer.
Forgot to add TRD O/R floor mats I'll sell for $20, OEM rear 4x4 mud flaps I'll sell for $25, and the front tiny mud flaps that go in front of the wheels I'll sell for $20.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #1593

Ah I want the floor mats ! But I think your far from me
Old 07-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #1594
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Houston, so kinda.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #1595
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
finally back in texas.(houston) need to sell my truck ASAP
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3935363040.html
Old 07-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #1596
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of interest, but no commits.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/3940314664.html

OME springs and shocks with Toytec AAL, LR UCA and all necessary hardware. Everything you need.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:12 AM   #1597
yositoco is on a distinguished road
yositoco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric3187 View Post
finally back in texas.(houston) need to sell my truck ASAP
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3935363040.html
Nice ride!

Wish i had the $
Old 07-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #1598
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF!!! Sliders!!

Bought these and still haven't put them on yet, figured I post them up for sale. If someone buys it then good. If not, then I would just keep it and put them on eventually.

Anyways for a double cab long bed!!! With kick out and fill plate! If you dont know what a fill plate is, its just a thin plate welded tot he top of the slider so the bars are no visible.

500 bucks! Come get it. Think bamf group buy is about 600 without shipping

Picture shows the bottom of the slider!
Old 07-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #1599
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any chance that these sliders would fit on a 03 DC short bed. Bed length shouldnt matter, is the axle any farther back on a long bed, what about the rest of the dimensions. These are very nice.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:44 AM   #1600
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Is there any chance that these sliders would fit on a 03 DC short bed. Bed length shouldnt matter, is the axle any farther back on a long bed, what about the rest of the dimensions. These are very nice.

Think the 2gen long bed is 16 inches longer that the short bed. Think bamf has the first gen and second gen short bed at 80 inches for sliders. The one I have is 96 inches

Products Discussed in this Thread