Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas Classified Sticky

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2013, 05:25 AM   #1901
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Damn. I gave mine away a few months ago.
Damn straight you did.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #1902
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Posting my toolbox up again cause I am tired of moving it around in garage. Im looking to get $125obo. Here is a picture of it

Old 08-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #1903
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Does it bolt down some how?
Old 08-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #1904
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Bolts to bed rails. At least that's how mine was. Should be holes when you open the lid with screws going Into the bed rails.
Old 08-18-2013, 04:43 PM   #1905
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Ya it does bolt down to the bed rails
Old 08-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #1906
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to bump the rack is still for sale, price is OBO
Truck is staying for now, so the other parts are not going to be for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk View Post
Just seein if there is any interest in the headache rack I built.
comes w/ hardware. front 2 holes are drilled to mount relentless fab front bed brackets.
can bring to austin or dfw next time i'm there.

Would like $200 obo.

Old 08-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #1907
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Hunter truck acessories bull bar, like new. I'll take $50obo. Also have snoboard light bar from fellow TW member w/2 light tabs. I'll do $50obo on it also. Anybody that may be interested can can pm me or call me at (903)818-6764 I will be willing to meet around north dfw area. Both of these fit 01-04 tacoma. The hunter bull bar may also fit older 98-00 taco's. Thanks Kelly
Old 08-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #1908
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Also have my factory double din CD, cassette player from my 03 taco. $25
Old 08-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #1909
bretleg is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
bretleg's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys im in houston for the weekend any one have any front end parts for a 98-00 looking for headlights corner lights stock 4x4 fenders trim under headlights core support. if you know any one text me i will be here till monday 2818504561
Old 08-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #1910
yon yonson is on a distinguished road
yon yonson's Tacoma Gallery
First post! Does anyone have a set of oem or wet okole seat covers or weathertech floor mats they're looking to get rid of? I'm just looking for the front seat covers, not the back and have a 2011 TRD Sport. I live in Austin but I'm working in Oklahoma for another week before driving back. I'll be able to hit up anyone between Dallas and Austin... PM me and let me know.

While i'm at it, i'm also looking for:
- rocky mounts clutch sd
- 3" toytec lift

Thanks
Old 08-25-2013, 06:41 AM   #1911

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yon yonson View Post
First post! Does anyone have a set of oem or wet okole seat covers or weathertech floor mats they're looking to get rid of? I'm just looking for the front seat covers, not the back and have a 2011 TRD Sport. I live in Austin but I'm working in Oklahoma for another week before driving back. I'll be able to hit up anyone between Dallas and Austin... PM me and let me know.

While i'm at it, i'm also looking for:
- rocky mounts clutch sd
- 3" toytec lift

Thanks
Probaly have much better luck in the 2nd Gen classifieds. Not much going on in here. Lots of good stuff over there.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:19 AM   #1912
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys and gals, have a set of tinted stock LED tails that I would like to trade for a set of stock LED non tinted. Done very well and look great but just don't like them anymore. Local only as I don't have any other ones to put on to ship.
Thanks

Will post pics when I go to lunch
Old 08-26-2013, 09:30 AM   #1913
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
Hey guys and gals, have a set of tinted stock LED tails that I would like to trade for a set of stock LED non tinted. Done very well and look great but just don't like them anymore. Local only as I don't have any other ones to put on to ship.
Thanks

Will post pics when I go to lunch
I'm in Webster and very interested. Looking forward to pics.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #1914
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
I'm in Webster and very interested. Looking forward to pics.
Pics sent!!
Old 08-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #1915
happyabortion is on a distinguished road
Name: brian
happyabortion's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I let my dad borrow my truck and now I need parts. lol

WTB 99 tacoma rear passenger side fender flare and mud flap. Would really like it in white but i'll take another if its all I can find

Also looking for a hood for a 01-04 tacoma. Again, preferably WHITE but i'll settle for another color.

Im located in Port Arthur tx but I'm often in houston. I could also pay for shipping if needed. Thanks for any help guys!
Old 08-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #1916
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhdNPrerunners View Post
Posting my toolbox up again cause I am tired of moving it around in garage. Im looking to get $125obo. Here is a picture of it

It's hard to tell, is it low profile? and what is the width of the lid
Old 08-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #1917
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
It's hard to tell, is it low profile? and what is the width of the lid
That's not the low profile UWS box. I'm not sure if you remember but I have the low profile version of that box.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #1918
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
That's not the low profile UWS box. I'm not sure if you remember but I have the low profile version of that box.
Well it's a first gen.. I can distinguish the 2 between a 2nd gen
Old 08-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #1919
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to sell:
Eibach lift springs with 5100s - $100
Toytec top plate spacers 1/2" and 1/4" - $25
Toytec 2" AAL - $75

Will sell all together for $175.
Trae for N'Fab step bars or OEM Toyota Bed Extender.

Located in Cypress, Texas.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #1920
Toyoman65
Toyoman65 is on a distinguished road

Army: Mp
Name: Anthony
Toyoman65's Tacoma Gallery
Low profile tool box on 2nd gen for sale or trade

I'm looking for a hard tonneau cover for my dcsb 2nd gen so if anyone wants to buy it or work out a trade deal I'm looking for $125.00 for the box it has two keys and its plasti dipped black right now so it's originally silver aluminum in color. I'm in Houston near Crosby if interested
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Classified Sticky-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread