Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

April 7th Austin Texas Meet

Old 03-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery
April 7th Austin Texas Meet

Hey guys me and a few tundra owners local to Houston started having regular lunch meets on saturdays and after a little brain storming we came up with the idea to have a convoy to Salt lick out in Driftwood Texas and I figured id give you guys a heads up and let ya'll know we would be out there.

April 7th 2012
Salt Lick- Driftwood location
11 am

and we know thats easter weekend but thats what worked for alot of us. Houston guys will be cruising up there that morning whoever would want to stay and party can I will be coming back that afternoon/night.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 AM   #2
Boxy Brown is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Boxy Brown's Tacoma Gallery
What all do ya'll have planned? I am actually on vacation that week and looking to get out and do something.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #3
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Salt Lick is BYOB btw
Old 03-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my group is cruising up from Houston and we will probably cruise and go hang out in austin for a bit haven't really thought of something to do afterwards yet.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Salt Lick is BYOB btw
yup i know lol i already am planning on having my case of st. arnolds fancy lawnmower with me
Old 03-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpend5.7sport View Post
yup i know lol i already am planning on having my case of st. arnolds fancy lawnmower with me

sounds like a plan!