Notices

Bridgeport OHV meet april 2012

View Poll Results: what day?
April 14 1 25.00%
April 21 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgeport OHV meet april 2012

APRIL 14th

Everyone had a great time doing this last year and its that time of year again to get out there and have some fun! We can wheel, eat and maybe a little wrenching, nothing crazy.

IT IS STOCK 2WD ACCESSABLE

make sure your truck has a tow point in the back and the front. please bring basic recovery equipment

here is the web site. http://www.cityofbridgeport.net/index.aspx?nid=322

total cost (daily fee+OHV sticker)=$32

OHV tags are required. couple of dollars for those not to bad.

the park is 75miles north/ northwest of dallas.

here is a link to the thread for the last meet w/ pics
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...re-thread.html

we are still open for suggestions and meeting places so we can all go in a pack before we make the long haul down there.

[/SIZE]
[/B][/SIZE]
Old 03-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #6
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably be in for this, my birthday is the 12th so it'll be good.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
that one is limited to 4x4 only right?
Yes. If for some reason I don't get to make it (hope I'm not jinxing myself) I'll be up for a day trip to Bridgeport.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If Keith makes this meet though and I don't, I"m going to feel bad.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #9
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be good for either weekend, but prefer the 21st because by then Megan should have Saturday off again. I'll bring my 4Runner up so there will be a couple extra seats in it depending on how many people come with me. Probably won't wheel the Tacoma this time, lol.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:06 AM   #10
Boxy Brown is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Boxy Brown's Tacoma Gallery
I can't request days off next month since I am taking vacation, but if by chance I am off on which ever day, I am down.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:36 AM   #11
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
If Keith makes this meet though and I don't, I"m going to feel bad.
I bet he'll be too busy moving around that time frame.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #12
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He's getting pretty hooked up at work with the moving issues so I bet this is a pretty easy move over all.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:31 AM   #13
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Yes. If for some reason I don't get to make it (hope I'm not jinxing myself) I'll be up for a day trip to Bridgeport.

Blake, missing Jambo is not an option for you.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:37 AM   #14
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Also, last time I was out there, they didn't sell the stickers anymore. They are still required if a game warden comes out. The lady said you could buy them at different places, but they didn't wanna keep up with them anymore.

I probably won't buy one, and just push my luck in the future.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:56 AM   #15
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #16

Brian, if I can help it I wont miss Jambo. We're in the process of switching crews around at work and I don't know how its going to fall yet. I'm trying to get the weekend off but it's in our "no vacation" period so I'm kissing some serious ass.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #18
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on being there as long as nothing comes up last minute.

Which weekend is everyone wanting to go on?
Old 03-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #19

I just found out Megan has Saturdays off starting this weekend so I'm good for either of them. I might have my trailer done by then; if not I'll borrow one.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #20
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I just found out Megan has Saturdays off starting this weekend so I'm good for either of them. I might have my trailer done by then; if not I'll borrow one.