Notices

Midland/Odessa Tacomas

Old 01-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #321
BigMac85 is on a distinguished road

BigMac85's Tacoma Gallery
Zaraki, pm me if you want to work Frac.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #322
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac85 View Post
Zaraki, pm me if you want to work Frac.
You on a frac crew?
Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #323
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down in San Angelo. Twin buttes trails every weekend. Looking for some mods. What are y'all doing? Maybe a light bar and lights.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #324
BigMac85 is on a distinguished road

BigMac85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
You on a frac crew?
Yep, Production Enhancement Engineer
Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #325
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac85 View Post
Yep, Production Enhancement Engineer
Nice. I'm a geologist for an independent operator.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #326
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoying the rain. This year seems to be much more wet than previous years.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #327
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know anyone who needs two black female labs? Got dropped off in my yard today

I built them a shelter from the rain but I can't keep them long. Every shelter in midland an Odessa is full.

They are really friendly.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #328
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Anyone know anyone who needs two black female labs? Got dropped off in my yard today

I built them a shelter from the rain but I can't keep them long. Every shelter in midland an Odessa is full.

They are really friendly.
That's crappy. My friend just rescued a puppy in a similar situation. Sorry but I can't help. Good luck finding someone.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #329
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
That's crappy. My friend just rescued a puppy in a similar situation. Sorry but I can't help. Good luck finding someone.
Thanks Eric. They are up on facebook, craigslist, and on some animal adoption/rescue email chains.

They are chillin in my side yard under a structure I made out of a tarp and 1x3's to keep them out of the rain.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #330
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could have dogs, unfortunately we can only have one since we dont have the space right now
Old 01-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #331
j.smitty17 is on a distinguished road

Name: James
j.smitty17's Tacoma Gallery
What heading did you put the dogs under on Craigslist?
Old 01-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #332
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.smitty17 View Post
What heading did you put the dogs under on Craigslist?
I have no idea, my wife did it, and I can't get on CL at work.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #333
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I am pleased to annouce that this gentleman \/\/\/has adopted the dogs we took in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.smitty17 View Post
What heading did you put the dogs under on
Craigslist?

Nice meeting you James! Looking forward to getting the 4 dogs together.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #334
m.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant futurem.reed.1 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: Adam
m.reed.1's Tacoma Gallery
WTB LIGHT BAR FOR '12-13

Looking for a front light bar for my '13. Doesn't matter if needs repainting. I go to twin buttes a lot and would love to mount more lights. Also looking for a bracket to mount two smaller offroad lights to my hood near the windshield. Any ideas? Shipping to good fellow afb
Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 AM   #335
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=KPT;6256795]I am pleased to annouce that this gentleman \/\/\/has adopted the dogs we took in.

Nice! im glad he helped you out. im sure they were good dogs.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #336
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.reed.1 View Post
Looking for a front light bar for my '13. Doesn't matter if needs repainting. I go to twin buttes a lot and would love to mount more lights. Also looking for a bracket to mount two smaller offroad lights to my hood near the windshield. Any ideas? Shipping to good fellow afb
famous fab? i think and relentless fab both make some. i've not looked at pricing yet, but i'll probably get some before too long.

you going out to twin buttes this weekend?
i'll probably be out there saturday morning or sunday sometime in my colorado putting around.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #338

Quote:
Saw this behind Murrays deli today:

Old 01-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #339
dasoupman is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
dasoupman's Tacoma Gallery
What's up guys? I'm out here in Midland, been out here since last January but only had my taco since December.

Glad to see I'm not the only one out here in Midland, figured I couldn't be with all the taco's I've seen around town.

What's up with that picture from Murrays? They close?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #340
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasoupman View Post
What's up guys? I'm out here in Midland, been out here since last January but only had my taco since December.

Glad to see I'm not the only one out here in Midland, figured I couldn't be with all the taco's I've seen around town.

What's up with that picture from Murrays? They close?

hey guys have yall seen a first gen real monsterish looking proabably on 35's looks like a crawler saw at wells fargo... very nice.