Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Midland/Odessa Tacomas

Old 01-23-2013, 10:49 PM   #341
BigMac85 is on a distinguished road

BigMac85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post

hey guys have yall seen a first gen real monsterish looking proabably on 35's looks like a crawler saw at wells fargo... very nice.
I've seen it outside some apartments by Hooters in Odessa off University. Fiberglass fenders and bed sides with bed cage?
Old 01-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #342
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasoupman View Post
What's up guys? I'm out here in Midland, been out here since last January but only had my taco since December.

Glad to see I'm not the only one out here in Midland, figured I couldn't be with all the taco's I've seen around town.

What's up with that picture from Murrays? They close?
No it was just a guy trying to sell hundreds of chairs to people
Old 01-24-2013, 07:03 AM   #343
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac85 View Post
I've seen it outside some apartments by Hooters in Odessa off University. Fiberglass fenders and bed sides with bed cage?
yea exactly that one! looks like beast. i wonder if hes on tw
Old 01-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #344
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasoupman View Post
What's up guys? I'm out here in Midland, been out here since last January but only had my taco since December.

Glad to see I'm not the only one out here in Midland, figured I couldn't be with all the taco's I've seen around town.

What's up with that picture from Murrays? They close?
Welcome!
Old 01-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #345
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just got my wether techs in the other day and these things are awesome! If anyone is thinking about getting them I highly recommend them.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #346
dasoupman is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
dasoupman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
I just got my wether techs in the other day and these things are awesome! If anyone is thinking about getting them I highly recommend them.
I just got mine a week ago, best floor mats I've ever bought.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #347
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm visiting Midland for a few days, family here said we should go out 4 wheeling, whats around here? Any suggestion, Thanks, Kirk
Old 02-03-2013, 09:30 PM   #348

Message me your number and I'll send you a map pin on where to hit some sand.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #349
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac85 View Post
Message me your number and I'll send you a map pin on where to hit some sand.
Thanks, heading home in the morning. I'll try again with more advance notice next trip.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #350

Sad day, sold my Tacoma project. Prob need to find something else now...
Old 02-08-2013, 08:31 AM   #351

Got my 3m in yesterday, should turn out to be a good Saturday for me.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #352
Tacoma977 is on a distinguished road

Name: Seth
Tacoma977's Tacoma Gallery
Midland Odessa peeps

Hey guys I know this isn't the right thread for this but I sold my Tacoma and I have 4 new general grabber at2's 285/75/16. Had them mounted for a week. Hit them from discount tire in Odessa, they are just taking up room I'm my shop now. I paid over $200 per tire. Ill sell for $675 if anyone is interested hit me up or text me. Ill deliver. 432-978-3273
Old 02-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #353
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Screw Water Restrictions LOL

Old 02-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #354
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
No Mowing either!!

Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #355
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
No Mowing either!!

Who cleans it when dogs poo in it?
Old 02-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #356
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Who cleans it when dogs poo in it?
There better not be any If so...it washes off
Old 02-13-2013, 07:29 AM   #358
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
How much did that set you back Ken?
Just the front....and they did the other side of the driveway too with crushed granite....boulders.....and plants...

$9400

Going to do the back in April....about the same price.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:31 AM   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Just the front....and they did the other side of the driveway too with crushed granite....boulders.....and plants...

$9400

Going to do the back in April....about the same price.
Looks good!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:43 AM   #360
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
Looks good!
Thanks...I'm very happy with it!