Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Midland/Odessa Tacomas

Old 04-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #21
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Hey....there are a few of us in the middle of nowhere....DON'T ASK ME WHY!!! hahaahhahaah
The money
Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #22
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Headed out there wed-sat for closing and moving a few things in.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #23
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I got my relocation package today. WAY better than expected
I have to have a meeting with the company that provides the relocating services. New mortgage approval....market analysis on my casa...yadda yadda yadda.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Me me me!!! Sometimes!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:29 AM   #25
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
I got my relocation package today. WAY better than expected
I have to have a meeting with the company that provides the relocating services. New mortgage approval....market analysis on my casa...yadda yadda yadda.
Yeah the packages are pretty good. The relocation company we use has been pretty good to me. I've gotten two market analyses on the house and have listed it. I'm getting the two appraisals next week to determine the company buyout number should I need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Me me me!!! Sometimes!
Hit us up when you are in town!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #26
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of my family lives there, I'll Forsure hit you up. Might not be in my taco tho
Old 04-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #27
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Saw quite a few modded Tacomas out there. Those folks love the 6" lifts. Show yourselves!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:22 AM   #28
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #30
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
8am meeting tomorrow to set my relocation date. Then next week start meeting with the relocation company to find me a house and sell mine.

I'm going to try to shoot for July 31 to be completely moved.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #32
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Midland is the happening town I hear
Houses are selling in less than a week. A guy I work with just bought a house for $300,000.....there was 2 other contracts waiting if he didn't take it.

Jew wanna buy my casa Alex?? LOL
Old 04-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #33
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
We closed on our new house last week and moved a few things there. It was fairly difficult finding a good one. I'm moving out there, sans wife, in 2 weeks.

I wish you good luck Ken. If you need any help at all just let me know.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #34
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
We closed on our new house last week and moved a few things there. It was fairly difficult finding a good one. I'm moving out there, sans wife, in 2 weeks.

I wish you good luck Ken. If you need any help at all just let me know.
I don't talk to people who don't have FB! LOL

I appreciate it Keith....look forward to drinking a few brews with you soon
Old 04-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #35
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
I may be moving there from Austin this summer.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #36
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, if Grundle makes it out there, MAF's population will have doubled.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #37
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #38
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, Ken I'll buy your house for the right price, but I'm pretty sure you're going to have people lined up before me! If you need help moving lemme know, I'm free most weekends, also wouldn't mind a chance to explore nearby hangouts *cough*twinpeaks*cough*
Old 04-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #39
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundletaint View Post
I may be moving there from Austin this summer.
Cool, what do you do for a living?
Old 04-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #40
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Haha, Ken I'll buy your house for the right price, but I'm pretty sure you're going to have people lined up before me! If you need help moving lemme know, I'm free most weekends, also wouldn't mind a chance to explore nearby hangouts *cough*twinpeaks*cough*
Help moving??? hahahaha that's what Atlas or Mayflower or whoever is for