Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Midland/Odessa Tacomas

Old 08-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #161
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Oh if anyone has any ratcheting gear wrenches that will make the job slightly easier, but no big deal.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #162
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=KPT;5520362]So are we going to set them at zero?
I think till I actually have everything for the lift ready I will ride them @ the option before 2.5 to have it some what leveled.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #163
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Oh if anyone has any ratcheting gear wrenches that will make the job slightly easier, but no big deal.
wow I just noticed you have over 30,000 post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #164
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
wow I just noticed you have over 30,000 post
Been on here a loooooong time
Old 08-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #166
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whats a good time for you?
Got to start early to beat the heat....9?
Old 08-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #167
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and I don't have any cheap beer, so if you like cheap beer, bring some
Old 08-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #168
DILIGAF

Thumbs up

Quote:
Oh and I don't have any cheap beer, so if you like cheap beer, bring some
^^^^^^^^

That was hillrious
Old 08-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #169
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Been on here a loooooong time
Been here longer......but I don't talk as much
Old 08-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #170
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got to start early to beat the heat....9?
If I can drag Jr outta bed in the morning.....be there around 10am

And no talking shit about me being stupid and selling the Tacoma for a Dodge!!! hahahahaha OK....I got big shoulders....talk away!!
Old 08-11-2012, 07:04 AM   #171
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Been here longer......but I don't talk as much
What can I say, I'm a friendly fellow
Old 08-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #172
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice meeting you guys!

Hope everything is alright Ken, no show.....
Old 08-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #173
DILIGAF

Quote:
Nice meeting you guys!

Hope everything is alright Ken, no show.....
yea man i cant thank you enough truck ride is waaaayyy better!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #174
BigMac85 is on a distinguished road

BigMac85's Tacoma Gallery
I missed the meet... I was in South Texas picking up my fiberglass for my Silverado build. I live in Midland moving to Odessa in a couple weeks so I would be up for any local meets again. I just bought an 01' Taco with a LT kit that I'll be re-working.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #175
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea man i cant thank you enough truck ride is waaaayyy better!
Glad to hear it. Did you end up getting an alignment yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac85 View Post
I missed the meet... I was in South Texas picking up my fiberglass for my Silverado build. I live in Midland moving to Odessa in a couple weeks so I would be up for any local meets again. I just bought an 01' Taco with a LT kit that I'll be re-working.
Sounds good, we'll meet up for a beer sometime.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #176

I'll be moving my Tacoma from Lubbock to Seminole this weekend to do some cage work and get it running, then it will be in Odessa in a few weeks to start the tear down.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #177
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMac85 View Post
I'll be moving my Tacoma from Lubbock to Seminole this weekend to do some cage work and get it running, then it will be in Odessa in a few weeks to start the tear down.
Where do you take the truck to have fun? Most of the land around here is private, right?
Old 08-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #178

There's some dunes south of Odess off of CO RD 1053 South of I-20 headed towards Ft. Stockton. I also go to the Lake Bed out by Stanton, TX and the Mescalero Sand Dunes out by Roswell, NM. Crappy county roads are also fun to haul ass down too.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #179
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well you know who to talk to you if you need wheel help
I think I've narrowed it down to either the SCS F6 or the TRD FJ wheel. I guess now it just comes down to deciding on keeping with 17 or switching to a 16 and then figuring out what color.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #180

Got it to the shop finally