Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Midland/Odessa Tacomas

Old 03-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Hope ya find a good crowd out there. Come visit the atx!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Hope ya find a good crowd out there. Come visit the atx!
Thanks, I lived in Austin for 3 years. I loved it aside from the all the hippies.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:22 AM   #4
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you are going to be kind of llonely out there. Sorry man.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #5
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to look back at my old messages, there was a guy or two on here from Midland. I'll get back to you with who.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:30 AM   #6
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Itsallgood

Don't know if hr is still around TW or not.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Itsallgood

Don't know if hr is still around TW or not.
Thanks John
Old 03-19-2012, 05:29 AM   #8
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Austin is a great place none the less!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #10
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #12
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, that is about all that is out there.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #13
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Yup, that is about all that is out there.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm fixing to be movin out there as well.....company moving me out there this summer. Gotta start finding a house.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:54 AM   #15
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
I'm fixing to be movin out there as well.....company moving me out there this summer. Gotta start finding a house.
Sweet, finally found someone haha.

Finding a house was pretty difficult, they are only on the market for a few days. There are no apartments at all for rent, zero.

What kind of work do you do?
Old 03-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #16
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Sweet, finally found someone haha.

Finding a house was pretty difficult, they are only on the market for a few days. There are no apartments at all for rent, zero.

What kind of work do you do?
Yeah...I've been getting listings from a realtor.....found a really nice one and it was sold before I could get a hold of her. I may build....I got a preliminary quote on a build but it's 4 1/2 months build time.

I'm looking forward to the move.....I go to Midland/Odessa often just to eat...shop....hang out. This town is just too damn small and boring!

I work in IT for an oil and gas company. They are putting our regional office in Odessa.

What do you do?
Old 03-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #17
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
Yeah...I've been getting listings from a realtor.....found a really nice one and it was sold before I could get a hold of her. I may build....I got a preliminary quote on a build but it's 4 1/2 months build time.

I'm looking forward to the move.....I go to Midland/Odessa often just to eat...shop....hang out. This town is just too damn small and boring!

I work in IT for an oil and gas company. They are putting our regional office in Odessa.

What do you do?
I am a geologist for an oil and gas company. I won't name names, we'll take it to PMs.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #18
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, you won't be forever alone!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Keith made a friend in the middle of no where!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:15 PM   #20
6 Double 5 3 2 1

thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Hey....there are a few of us in the middle of nowhere....DON'T ASK ME WHY!!! hahaahhahaah