Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

houston area guys

Old 03-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
jep527 has a spectacular aura aboutjep527 has a spectacular aura aboutjep527 has a spectacular aura about

Name: jerry
jep527's Tacoma Gallery
houston area guys

anyone know much about e lockers and how they work? i dont know if mine works. i can get the light to come on but dont know if its working. i tired the anytime locker mod and couldnt get the lights to come on so i installed all back to normal and the light comes on. anyone live around dickinson that has it done i would like to see how you got yours hook up.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Dont know if yours works meaning after you installed all back to normal or before you messed with it? I havent done the locker mod, but when you engage you'll hear the click coming from your rear diff. Of course, light will remain solid when engaged.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
jep527 has a spectacular aura aboutjep527 has a spectacular aura aboutjep527 has a spectacular aura about

Name: jerry
jep527's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i hear a click . just wish i could get the relay to work.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I want to do the locker mod but I'm not 100% sure on how to do it yet.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go dude http://www.rocky-road.com/toyarb.html
Old 03-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwar View Post
Wish I had a locker........
you have a 4 wheeler