Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Ask A PreRunner03

Old 03-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Ask A PreRunner03

Well, last night's derp was a truly idiotic one. It was handled by the mods and I will not be doing anything THAT dumb again.

I decided to make a thread where y'all can ask me questions. It is set in the Texas section as many of the Texas BS'ers refuse to leave that area so I left it open for them.

Ask me anything from my sports affiliations to why I like frisbee or even my opinions on what is going on in the world. I will do my best to keep up with this thread.

So TW, this is your chance to ask the average high school student whatever you like.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
wait what?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
huh...
Old 03-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure? This ones pretty stupid

Just kidding.

Why do you like frisbee?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Need some attention?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He's jealous of My Thread
Old 03-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
wait what?
I want to get to know some of the folks on TW better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Are you sure? This ones pretty stupid

Just kidding.

Why do you like frisbee?
It's actually a long story that involved me camping. A couple of my friends were big into disc golf and ultimate and went on a backpacking trip where they ended up doing it every day. I ended up doing a similar trip but because it rained for 60+ hours straight I never got the chance. So now I play every time I can and it's become a good way to relieve stress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Need some attention?
Not really.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #8
Tortoise*

Sweet, photography and football do that for me. No cool stories from ms though, I just got introduced to it and got hooked
Old 03-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Is your name James?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Is your name James?
My middle name is, yes.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #11
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
It isn't that we "refuse" to leave the Texas area; it is that my ankle monitor sets off an alarm to the mods every time I do. I find my life on TW easier if I just stay where I belong.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
It isn't that we "refuse" to leave the Texas area; it is that my ankle monitor sets off an alarm to the mods every time I do. I find my life on TW easier if I just stay where I belong.
How did they put an ankle monitor on you?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #13
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
With super glue.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:24 PM   #14

Quote:
With super glue.
Was this before or after Blake was banned by Kilted Chicken?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #15
Tortoise*

Quote:
I hope I dont get one. I am everywhere! (colorado bs thread, canada bs, american bs, texas bs, my thread bs, and a lot of others...)

Quote:
Quote:
With super glue.

Quote:
Was this before or after Blake was banned by Kilted Chicken?
I guess I joined too late
Old 03-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #16

Quote:
I hope I dont get one. I am everywhere! (colorado bs thread, canada bs, american bs, texas bs, my thread bs, and a lot of others...)

I guess I joined too late
Well, Blake is back. Lemme do some digging for the thread.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #17

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...ml#post3601393

A couple of Californinas jumped in on us and made a slur about us being "brokeback cowboys." We replied. Then mods got involved. Blake upset a mod with a meme. He got banned. I'm still kinda upset over the fact that the other members weren't banned but I can't do anything about it and it's whatever.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
Tortoise*

Thats lame.... they can stay outta our thread!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #19

Quote:
Thats lame.... they can stay outta our thread!
Someone tell this guy about the mass Texas banning
Old 03-26-2012, 06:05 PM   #20
Tortoise*

I was part of 2.0