Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

4 Wheel Parts Grand Opening 4-14-12 McAllen TX

Old 04-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
4 Wheel Parts Grand Opening 4-14-12 McAllen TX

Anyone want to meet up for breakfast and ride out together in the morning for the grand opening? I need to go early because I have a tattoo appointment at 1:00 pm

Lots a free items are going to be given away!

Here is a link to the flyer:

http://www.4wheelparts.com/promo/201...nd_Opening.pdf

Lets get a mini meet going and show off our Tacos!
Old 04-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
RDtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Albert
RDtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Let you know forsure if I'll be able to go by this Thursday. Ohh and btw where you getting your tat done at?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #4
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDtacoma View Post
Let you know forsure if I'll be able to go by this Thursday. Ohh and btw where you getting your tat done at?

I'll be getting it done at Buena Suerte in Pharr with Adrian Lazo. I have had 2 portraits done of my boys when they were 18 months old and now that my baby is 18 months old its his turn to be permanently inked on me. Adrian is amazing at portraits!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #5
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERTHDZ View Post
I'll be getting it done at Buena Suerte in Pharr with Adrian Lazo. I have had 2 portraits done of my boys when they were 18 months old and now that my baby is 18 months old its his turn to be permanently inked on me. Adrian is amazing at portraits!
How are his prices....I have a brother that wants something done. Are they reasonable, I know the whole you get what you pay for but I know NOTHING about tats to much of puss to get one and I hate needles even little ones........
Old 04-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
How are his prices....I have a brother that wants something done. Are they reasonable, I know the whole you get what you pay for but I know NOTHING about tats to much of puss to get one and I hate needles even little ones........

For the quality of work he does his prices are very good. I'd hate to tell you what I have paid on here just because every piece is unique and depending on the time it takes I'm sure he factors that in to cost but I will say that you will get what you pay for. All the artists there are very talented. Your brother should go check out their portfolios. I highly recommend them! There isn't a day that goies by when I'm wearing sleeveless shirts and I don't get stopped by people asking me about the portraits and if they are real. They are always amazed at how good they are. He is booked way in advance. I made this appointment almost 2 months ago so that speaks volumes about his quality I'm sure. One thing I have been doing is going to leave a little down every paycheck so the grand total dosn't hit me at once. Hopefully I'll go in on Saturday and leave not having to pay much more than his Tip and yes it is customary to Tip your artist.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #8
live4perfection will become famous soon enoughlive4perfection will become famous soon enough
live4perfection's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for this meet. I'll be around to setup time and place to meet.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
If I'm here in the valley I'm down. I saw the new location and couldn't believe my eyes!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Dang....4wP in McAllen. This is evidence the Valley no longer sucks!
Yeah cool places have been popping up left and right.

Five Guys Burgers...Free Birds...
Old 04-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #11
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
Yeah cool places have been popping up left and right.

Five Guys Burgers...Free Birds...
Well until the Valley Gets an In and Out Burger......it's still not on the map.

The Valley has really changed in the past 10-12 yrs, there's been a large influx of Mexican Nationals and a ton of businesses opening up every where......it's still home and if everything goes as planned I'll be home by the summer.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Any ideas on where to meet for breakfast? Shoney's off frontage or Whataburger on 10th and Expressway? We can meet at my house and ride out to eat or just meet at restaurant? Ideas?
Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #13
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Where did they open it up at?
When I go home to McAllen to visit the town doesn't feel the same...it feels more like a suburb. I'm glad more business are opening up down there.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
Subd for later..

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
East bound freeway 83 between Ware rd and 23rd. It's next to the old Jaguar dealership.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #15
Subd for later..

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 04-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #16
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
Bump

I'm still planning to go! Any ideas on where and what time to meet?
Old 04-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #17
Subd for later..

TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Dallas Saturday morning...
Old 04-12-2012, 06:23 AM   #18
oliverlove will become famous soon enough

Name: Oliver
oliverlove's Tacoma Gallery
I'm headed in for the Smittybilt winch deal. Also going to arrive early for the giveaways! This guy doesn't want a tshirt!!
Old 04-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #19
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
So who is meeting up after all?
Old 04-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #20
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XB81 View Post
So who is meeting up after all?

I'm going for sure