Notices

North Texas Meet and Greet

View Poll Results: How many of ya'll are interested? Just for a head count
Yes, I'm interested 13 92.86%
No, this is a stupid idea 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
North Texas Meet and Greet

So, I figured I might as well throw this out there since Adam never had the time

Anyone interested in getting a meet and greet/eat a metric shit ton of food/show off the tacos type thing going? Any suggestions would be welcome. I was thinking a sort of big ol' barbecue or something similar.

Let me know what ya'll think!

EDIT: So we'll be meeting up at Redneck Heaven In LEWISVILLE (more can make it here/its in the middle of everything). Here's the address

Now we just need a date set. I know a bunch of guys are headed up to bridgeport this weekend. I was thinking a Saturday or Sunday in a few weeks to give everybody a chance to make it.

vvv HERE WE GO vvv

DATE: May 26th, 2012
TIME: 18:34 (6:34 pm)

See ya'll there

Here's a running list of everybody who said they could make it, just add your name if you can since the poll closed

1. 03TRDtacotrucker
2. ABregenzer
3. cohrmundt
4. CowboyTaco
5. CrackerJackMack & wife
6. dentaco76247
8. doubletaco
9. Markus9u
10. richardbui23
11. StZu (possibly)
12. tacowithbeans
13. Tactical Tacoma & my GF
14. skb7527
15. achirdo
16. kilcam6 (for a little while)
17.ItalynStylion (maybe, if he has a functioning truck)
18. KPT (haunting all of our souls)
19.Taco76087 (maybe)
.20 SuperTeRD
Old 04-10-2012, 05:04 AM   #3
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ready for another meet! Keep us posted....
Old 04-10-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
You wanna do a restaurant type thing or meet at someones place type of deal? We did a mod day not to long ago with a pretty good turn out
Hell, I'm up for anything. I know you were thinking about Redneck Heaven to eat.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #7
Markus9u
Markus9u is on a distinguished road

Name: Markus
Markus9u's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know a good place around town for a paint job on my rims,Rear bumper, and step bars? planning on blacking the truck out and adding some Impulse red to the rims to match my Taco!
Old 04-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #11
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
Registered Mud Abuser
dentaco76247 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
dentaco76247's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also up for Redneck Heaven.

I'm planning on blacking out my wheels, bumpers and grille soon. I'm gonna get some of these
https://www.treadwright.com/p-11-31-...awler-m-t.aspx
Old 04-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #13
Registered Mud Abuser
dentaco76247 is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
dentaco76247's Tacoma Gallery
Look what I did to my Taco yesterday...

Old 04-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
that's a lot of miles
Old 04-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #16
Markus9u

Cullen do you have your old bumber? some lady put a dent in mine a couple days ago Lets find out where were meeting and a good date i would like to check out some other tacos!!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #17
Markus9u

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentaco76247 View Post
I'm planning on blacking out my wheels, bumpers and grille soon. I'm gonna get some of these
https://www.treadwright.com/p-11-31-...awler-m-t.aspx
Where you doing this at? Im not sure if i should have it professionally done or try myself.. Ive done the brakes already..
Old 04-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #18
cohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cullen
cohrmundt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cohrmundt
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Cullen you going to Bridgeport this weekend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03TRDtacotrucker View Post
still havent been to red neck heaven and its right by my house . im down to meet sometime. like to check out your truck cullen, possibly on the trails this weekend like adam was saying^^^^^^^^^
i like making my own trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus9u View Post
Cullen do you have your old bumber? some lady put a dent in mine a couple days ago Lets find out where were meeting and a good date i would like to check out some other tacos!!
yes i have front and rear bumpers still... which one do you need?
Old 04-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #19
Markus9u

yes i have front and rear bumpers still... which one do you need?[/QUOTE]

Rear bumper is it the chrome or black? Thanks
Old 04-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #20
cohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cullen
cohrmundt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cohrmundt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus9u View Post
yes i have front and rear bumpers still... which one do you need?

Rear bumper is it the chrome or black? Thanks [/QUOTE]

its the black one... has scratches on it from being in storage, i dont think any dents. if youre just going to repaint it i figure the scratches wouldnt matter