Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Sunday April 15th Bridgeport Offroading

Old 04-11-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday April 15th Bridgeport Offroading

A few friends and I are headed out to Bridgeport on Sunday for some romping. Anyone else interested? I'm leaving the DFW at 11:30 so that should put me there around 12:30. Probably going to bring some sandwiches and eat them when we arrive. Then we'll get started with the stupidity following a full stomach.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Word is we're meeting at the Cabella's parkinglot off I35 at 11:30 to head over to Bridgeport. Looking to spend the day over there. If it doesn't pour between now and then it should be awesome out there. Recent rain so it wont be dusty but not recent enough to where it will all just be mud.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
You're too good for the 14th meet?
Old 04-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Sounds Gooooood

What meet? I don't see a thread? Why was I not informed!?!? I just comitted yesterday to a TCU baseball tailgate
Old 04-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #5
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Crap

This one ended up being the 14th.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #6
Sounds Gooooood

SOAB.....I had no idea that was being planned. Totally out of the loop. And I've got plans for Saturday I can't back out of now. Well if one of you get stuck and have to leave the truck for the night. I'll go get it the next day lol