Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #20021
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
great job Nathan!!! Can't stand thieves! Those MF'ers need to be locked up forever.
I even took a few pictures of the asshole. I'll print them out tomorrow and have the officer in charge come pick them up. They were nice enough to tell me that I should print them so they don't have to confiscate my camera. They're still out there working the cars over. Looks like one of the owners just got back to their truck after watching the Astros to find their truck a crime scene.

Old 08-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #20022
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Lol you can drive with no gate. Just cant have the gate down with the purpose of saving gas
Mythbusters proved that driving with the tailgate down makes your gas mileage worse.

EDIT: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/my...onsumption.htm

EDIT EDIT:

Old 08-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #20023
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
How many tours have you done?

The longest on of my buddies stayed in was 3 tours in iraq amd 2 in afgan. He said he couldnt do anymore after going to afgan
erm... 14 months in Ramadi from 05-07 (the really fun years when every base was a blackout base and you couldn't travel the roads during the day), 14 months watching the North Koreans (during the whole TD2 missile launches over Japan days), and I'm working on 10 months in Afghanistan right now.

Old 08-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #20024
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
You're in the 3rd Ward?

Nah. Adding a magnaflow or K&N sticker would shave 5seconds off his time. A JEGS sticker would also work.
flame stickers...

Old 08-11-2013, 02:07 AM   #20025
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
I even took a few pictures of the asshole. I'll print them out tomorrow and have the officer in charge come pick them up. They were nice enough to tell me that I should print them so they don't have to confiscate my camera. They're still out there working the cars over. Looks like one of the owners just got back to their truck after watching the Astros to find their truck a crime scene.
I hate that threat... If anything, confiscate the memory card instead of the expensive camera! I mean, unless you're using film still... I loathe leaving my truck ANYWHERE public in downtown. Either way, great job!

Old 08-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #20026
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Damn!! Did you stand next to the guy in handcuffs amd point and laugh? ? Shit that would have been the best part!

Oh...... minute maids oarking lot is a crime scene within itself! Lol not saying the halfway house right across the street has anything ti do with all the car break in over. Always have glass in the parking lot

Old 08-11-2013, 03:25 AM   #20027
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146840

Going ti leave this here for kase!

Old 08-11-2013, 03:25 AM   #20028

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146840

Going ti leave this here for kase!

Old 08-11-2013, 05:02 AM   #20030
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
I don't envy you, except for the offroad stuff. I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca almost a decade ago.

Old 08-11-2013, 05:22 AM   #20031
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I was at huachuca from 03 to 04, ets'd and moved to Tucson and lived there until late 07.

It's always fun to go back... Almost surreal.

Old 08-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #20033
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahh Lyndall, I didn't realize you we're an intel weenie..

Old 08-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #20034
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I was at huachuca from 03 to 04, ets'd and moved to Tucson and lived there until late 07.

It's always fun to go back... Almost surreal.
i was in BMS/AMS in aug 2004 after my a school in pensacola.... small world. we lived in the navy/marine barracks right across from the gear store... the on where they put all the new kids right out of army bootcamp....

Old 08-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #20035
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
haha, i had my brakes go out on my f150 at the top of the mountain there... davis mt? first time i ever drove on ice too. talk about a fun day.

Old 08-11-2013, 05:53 AM   #20036
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahh Lyndall, I didn't realize you we're an intel weenie..
Yep. That should explain my dry sense of humor.

Old 08-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #20037
Mayor of TW

I'm not sure how it is that people still don't realize that you can't have a bag on the floor when seated in a bulkhead row...

Old 08-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #20038
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Yep. That should explain my dry sense of humor.
Ahhh there it is

Old 08-11-2013, 06:37 AM   #20039
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahhh there it is

Old 08-11-2013, 07:00 AM   #20040
Savior of the Universe

Marines:
that's why we don't have nice things.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread