Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #2021
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Good job kase way to fuck everything up

Old 07-23-2012, 04:59 PM   #2022
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
i couldnt go tell late aug anyways.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #2023
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
yes i cant show to mod day untill 1300. going to sargent would be out of the question.
but i want to go never been

Old 07-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #2024
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, no way I could go to sargent.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:34 PM   #2025
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
you've got just over 10 thousand miles on sooooo you've only got about another 240-300 thousand miles to go

Old 07-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #2026
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
you've got just over 10 thousand miles on sooooo you've only got about another 240-300 thousand miles to go
This. If you really think you'll be the one breaking your truck, think again. That truck'll break you.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
11,000 now and it's got like 7 years till its paid off. I'm hoping I can keep it under if not close to 100,000 when it's paid off.
Cause I plan on getting a car within a year anyway so thatl save alota miles.

then what are you worried about

Old 07-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #2028
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Worried about driving it too much. It had 3,500 when I bought it and it's been about 5-6 months and it's at 11,000!
Think I need to stop driving so much.
I've put on 30k miles in a year..

Driving from houston to dallas and back for college is killlin me.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #2029
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

See that's what I don't want todo! Cause then it'd have like 215,000 miles in 7 years. And that's pretty much the end of its life lol. I want it to get paid off and then last another 5 years.
i had a 93 with 300k ran fine until tire blew. but i kept maintenance up with it

Old 07-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #2030
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
I've put on 30k miles in a year..

Driving from houston to dallas and back for college is killlin me.

You know that scoop creates extra drag on your truck..... i could help you with that problem

Old 07-23-2012, 05:47 PM   #2032
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
kase what did you think of filth fm

Old 07-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #2033
Quote:
That's way too many miles! Lol my old truck was a POS dodge and they suck it had 150,000 and nobody wanted to buy it cause the mileage and the resale sucked and but 150,000 on a toyota is nothing and thats why i love them
FIFY

Old 07-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #2034
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
FIFY

Old 07-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #2035
its around Austin

Old 07-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #2036
Yeah me too, just wanna get sliders before then

Old 07-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #2037
Jetfixer

aptech's Tacoma Gallery
i cant go in the fall fishing be to good

Old 07-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #2038
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for whatever. Someone better txt me if they get together though

Old 07-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #2039
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
You guys want to change the date to the 5th? The way DevL can also join us, and we/you guys can also do the other meet and spread the word to those guys?

I'm fine no matter what date we do.

Old 07-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #2040
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
If you change it to the 5th my house is a no go and I can't go either

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread