Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #20561
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Ask in the MT BS thread. I forgot what kind of grease I ran in mine
I thought I'd ask here first since Mike won a pair back in 2010.

Old 09-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #20562
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
dibs?

another 6 and 6 night befor i start the new job in mornin
Whatever I don't use for my Satoshi is open for grabs. I have several sheets of different patterns.

Old 09-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #20563
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Need more young people. You old folks can't ever hang
Tl;dr. Out drinking.

Old 09-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #20564
Senior Injector

Quote:

You'd go to bed early if you had to be at work at 5am.

Then again, if you had insomnia like me you'd be pissed that you can't sleep... like me.

Old 09-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #20565
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Funemployment and deep deployment funds

Old 09-17-2013, 11:34 PM   #20566
Senior Injector

Quote:
I haz to be at work at 7am FWIW
Well at least I'm buying tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
Funemployment and deep deployment funds

Old 09-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #20567
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post

Old 09-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #20568
Senior Injector

Quote:

Old 09-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #20569
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Busy playing GTA 5

Old 09-18-2013, 12:57 AM   #20570
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
That seems a bit excessive.

Old 09-18-2013, 02:45 AM   #20571
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You drink more than Dennis lol
Oh, im sure mike can out drink me now. Hell I even cut back to weekends only.

Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 AM   #20573
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whatever I don't use for my Satoshi is open for grabs. I have several sheets of different patterns.
screw kase and richard, my new best bud is jack!

Old 09-18-2013, 05:35 AM   #20574
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Lol jon!! You go through friends like most people change underwear

Old 09-18-2013, 05:57 AM   #20575
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You'd go to bed early if you had to be at work at 5am.

Then again, if you had insomnia like me you'd be pissed that you can't sleep... like me.
I think I have insomnia.. a good night is 4 hours for me.
Quote:

Young to you is 12

Old 09-18-2013, 05:59 AM   #20576
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PROOOOOOOON... lmk if you wanna get rid of the icon stickar...

Old 09-18-2013, 06:00 AM   #20577
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-18-2013, 06:01 AM   #20578
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Brett, shouldn't you be asleep

Old 09-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #20579
Senior Injector

Quote:
That seems a bit excessive.
Go big or go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
screw kase and richard, my new best bud is jack!
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I think I have insomnia.. a good night is 4 hours for me.
I'm more or less in the same boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
PROOOOOOOON... lmk if you wanna get rid of the icon stickar...
Sure have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Howdy

Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 AM   #20580
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
fat

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread