Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2013, 05:20 AM   #21381
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I was thinking about getting another set of rims and tires just for driving. And keeping the grapplers for off roading. But I think changing them in and out is goijg to get pretty old pretty fast
Dennis said he's gonna go "offroading" bwhahahahaha. Those curbs aren't gonna fuck those tires up mang!!

Old 08-27-2013, 05:20 AM   #21382
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Looks like im number one in your book!! Thanks buddy!

Old 08-27-2013, 05:21 AM   #21383
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Looks like im number one in your book!! Thanks buddy!
You can sit and twist on it if you'd like

Old 08-27-2013, 05:24 AM   #21384
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can sit and twist on it if you'd like
Oh yea?? Onlyba tranny would think of something like that

Old 08-27-2013, 05:25 AM   #21385

Duh that's why I thought of it

Old 08-27-2013, 05:25 AM   #21386
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-27-2013, 05:27 AM   #21387
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think the ultra gauge needs some calibration.

Old 08-27-2013, 05:29 AM   #21388

Old 08-27-2013, 05:30 AM   #21389
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Brett's on a roll this morning.

Old 08-27-2013, 05:30 AM   #21390
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-27-2013, 05:32 AM   #21391

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol

Old 08-27-2013, 05:32 AM   #21392

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Brett's on a roll this morning.
yes I am swamp rat

Old 08-27-2013, 05:32 AM   #21393
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Swamp rat is fucking tires.

Old 08-27-2013, 05:33 AM   #21394
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
TIRED. I MEAN TIRED!!!

fat fingers

Old 08-27-2013, 05:33 AM   #21395

You must be bc you just said tires instead of tired...

Old 08-27-2013, 05:33 AM   #21396

Quote:
TIRED. I MEAN TIRED!!!

fat fingers
Whoa, calm down bro it's gonna be ok

Old 08-27-2013, 05:34 AM   #21397
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
In no way shape or form am I going in the back and having my way at work with these shitty pieces of rubber

Old 08-27-2013, 05:44 AM   #21398
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Op comes in and thread dies.

Old 08-27-2013, 05:53 AM   #21399
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
it's like when the principal walks into the classroom

Old 08-27-2013, 06:04 AM   #21400

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Op comes in and thread dies.
You just have to wake up a little earlier, that way you can get everyone before they leave for work

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread