Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #22661
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Millions of peaches peaches for me.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #22662
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
When you move to Oregon are you still gonna chat here? Lol
Ya probably

Old 09-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #22663
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Millions of peaches peaches for me.
Peaches in a can, put there by a man in a factory down town

Old 09-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #22664
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
Peaches in a can, put there by a man in a factory down town
If I had my little way I'd eat peaches every day sun-soakin' bulges in the shade

Old 09-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #22667
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlander View Post
I wish! Stuck in Dallas doing training and as soon as I get home work has me scheduled to fly to Europe. I hate it when work gets in the way of fun!
Umm is your truck in Dallas? We can go wheelin now lol

Old 09-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #22669
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Do it... Blow everything else off... And make 2 HCs and bring to the meet
I'm assuming the 2nd one is for me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
MEET CANCELLED SO KASE CAN MAKE MY BUMPER!
This

Old 09-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #22671
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
We should. I have a day off in about a week and we should get together. Remember I'm a Pre-runner so let's get crazy!
FTFY
Quote:
so is he
2 prerunners = 4WD

Old 09-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #22673
Dirty Pirate
RedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
RedNeck D's Tacoma Gallery
James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is James Cameron.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #22675
Dirty Pirate
RedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
RedNeck D's Tacoma Gallery
The free internet

Old 09-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #22676
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
2 open diff prerunners = 2wd
Still double what we started with LOL
Quote:
Shit... You better find a 4x4 buddy before we go, as we are bound to get stuck...
Brett told me about the self winch I think it was called ride along? Besides it'll be ok we go one at a time so we both aren't stuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck D View Post
The free internet

Old 09-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #22678
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We should. I have a day off in about a week and we should get together. Remember I'm a Pre-runner so nothing too crazy!
Quote:
so is he

Y'all both can call Susan if you get stuck

Old 09-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #22679
Senior Injector

Quote:
Hello everyone! What's a shakin?
Hey bud! How's training going??

Quote:
We should. I have a day off in about a week and we should get together. Remember I'm a Pre-runner so nothing too crazy!
PreRunner your balls off. It's the only way to PreRun.

Quote:
2 open diff prerunners = 2wd
LOL

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread