Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #24861
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Mine!

Old 10-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #24862
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Should we send a serch party out for the lost asian? Went mia this mroning

Old 10-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #24863
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=357sig;7510351]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post

ZOMG U AZNS R BAD DRIVERZ CAUSE STEREOTYPES R TRU!!

Does this mean I can run you over because your cousin cut me off this morning on the way to work?

Lol. You can if you want. I have a big family so we wont even know he is gone
That awful. Awfully funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Bowling pins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Outside looking in:

Motorcycle guys acted like assholes. Regardless of intent of the SUV driver, they had no right to chase him down. Should have called the cops and gotten the license plate number of the SUV and then stood down.

The reason everybody thinks motorcyclists are "douchebags" is demonstrated in that video very clearly.
Chasing after the driver probably wasn't the best thing to do. Attacking the driver =definite douchebaggery. No argument there.

All I'm saying is that we don't know all the details surrounding the accident, just what happened after that. If all the clairvoyants in this thread who weren't there are right about the riders, then I'd be more inclined to side with the driver of the LR. However, no one here was in New York and witnessed everything as far as I can tell. Considering how biased the media is, they barely mention that the LR hit a guy, I'm positive that the story is being spun a certain way and we're not being given all the details.

The rider on the motard isn't the only on with a gopro on his helmet. Watch the video and you'll see several (I counted four) other riders with cameras. I'd be very interested to see those videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I'm still in bed , you fucks.
Wake up, you lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoJedi View Post
So Huntsville... How rough is it? I'd like to get of the pavement, but just got the lift on and not trying to tear anything up. Plus I have a 9 hour road trip next weekend And will need my truck!
I've been told that with a locker a PreRunner shouldn't have any serious problems.

Old 10-02-2013, 07:57 AM   #24864
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
Rich has pants parties all the time. Theres a meet Saturday in Huntsville. Im sure theres a thread link somewhere. Id find it but im drunk watching shitty kung fu.
actually according to a few videos i host pantsLESS parties
Quote:
So I know some of yall are big biker guys. Not sure if yall seen thsi video of a suv running over 2 or 3 bikers. But there was a gang of bikers, lets say 40 plus? And we all know how people act in big groups! So this videos shows an suv tapping the back of someones bike that was in this huge group. They all blocked him in and he got scared, floored it and ran these dudes over. Everyone else gave chase. Remind you, the driver has his wife ans kid in the suv as well. So this video doesnt show everything! And they wont show it, anyways the bikers caught up to the suv in traffic, bust out his window. Then pulled him out and beat him.
After watching this video, hell I would have done the samer, but for sure shots would have been fired!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtCk...e_gdata_player
well im going to look at this several ways. first 2 of bikers. 1. if my friend that got hit on the bike was wrong and fucked with you and was that stereotypical douchebag then yeah he got whats coming but im going to get plates and call the police and an ambulance for his dumbass. 2. if my friend didnt do anything and the RR driver was just crazy and ran his ass over then you can bet money im coming after you maybe not beat the shit out of you in front of your kid(being a dad changes you...makes you soft in some ways) but would definately challenge you and call you out.

views 3 and 4 are from the RR side for me if i was in that hell yeah i'd be pissed but with a wife and kid in the car would i hit somebody on purpose? hell fucking no thats fucking stupid. without seeing what happened before the video nobody can really tell what happened but if it was an ACCIDENTAL love tap then i would put my car in park tell the wife that if shit pops off she needs to drive off with the kid and go out and check on the biker an APOLOGIZE for hitting him. 2. now if the driver was provoked and was in REAL danger then i would try and get out of that bullshit any means neccessary if i was by myself then i would just chill the fuck out even if my life was in danger but with my son being in the car i might not think clearly and try to make sure he is safe. am i agreeing with what he did? HELL NO he probably couldve slowly manuvered his suv around all those bikers. would i blame him if his family was IN REAL DANGER no but the way he went about things was extremely wrong
Quote:
See, the part they cut off the video is what happen before he tapped the bike. They could have been taunting and harassing the suv before that. But we wont know.

But I do know that I was in the same situation once going to freeport. Group of bikers with harleys, one decides to move over from the group to take videos and pictuees of the group. Remind you its onky two lanes going to freeport. So this one guy would speed up and slow down jus to take pictures. While everyone is going 50, a line of cars behind me. I probably wouldnt have ran him over. Knowing the repercussions of what would happen. But it did cross my mine a time or two.

Just saying, not all bikers are bad or ruthless,. But it only takes one to stir up trouble.
this i want a motorcycle and would never ride with a douchebag because not only do you put yourself and your friends in danger by being a db but you put innocent people out there in danger too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
From what I read elsewhere, the first bike (what happened before the video started) had swerved in front of the SUV and slowed down too fast and the SUV tapped him. Bikers(losers) got pissed at the driver and the rest is in the video...
see if i was in the SUV and accidently tapped him then i would get out and apologize and try to keep the situation calm and try to talk it out.
Quote:
I love bikes! A group ride we did a few years back, Had a few guys that like ti stunt, aka street squids! Were the ones slowing traffic down so they have enough from to stunt down the freeway. After a few drivers got pissed, I left the group and went off on my own. Its ine thing to ride in a big group, and its another to fuck with traffic just because you think you're in a big group
this
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
The guy was trying to force the SUV to stop or pull over to allow them ride through, it is common for these rally's to do that. Essentially they feel they own the road and everyone else should clear the way. I support his decision 100%, I feel bad for the guy who got the worst of it, "his" family says he was walking over to check on the guy that got hit, I would bet he was walking over to partake in the harassment of the SUV.

Most bikers are douche bags, I know this is a stereotype and not all are, but stereotypes exist because they are true for the majority of said groups.
if bikers try to pull me over then cool im going to do it if there is enough of them and is if its a safety issue because i dont want to be charged with manslaughter but at the same time if you go about it the wrong way then im not stopping im just going to go AROUND you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Everyone in the vid handled the situation wrong. Put yourself in the SUV driver's shoes, if he had a wife and kid with him, I'm sure he would protect them above all else, then again running someone over and potentially killing them is kind of unnecessary.
this x1000
Quote:
Lets not forget the suv driver was ASIAN! Lol probably diesnt make a difference though
makin us look bad db
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Damn you Asians have a bad rep
its because of dennis
Quote:
Howdy yo
good morning mayor
Quote:
This.

However, on very rare occasion I have ridden with riders who have zero business riding and never rode with them again. A couple of times I've split off because I didn't want to be associated with them.

ZOMG U AZNS R BAD DRIVERZ CAUSE STEREOTYPES R TRU!!

Does this mean I can run you over because your cousin cut me off this morning on the way to work?

Lol. Does the paint dry a different shade than when it's wet?
you can run his cousin over and it be ok run my cousin over and the man hunt for your head starts
Quote:
Beating on my window with a helmet, you would get a bullet with a side of shards of glass!
i dont have a gun so most likely if you broke my glass with your helmet i'd time it to grab your helmet as it smashes through grab it and smash your own head with it.
Quote:

This will find him
you sir know me too well....well shes not blonde so not well enough but then again im a sucker for blue(ish) eyes
Quote:
Outside looking in:

Motorcycle guys acted like assholes. Regardless of intent of the SUV driver, they had no right to chase him down. Should have called the cops and gotten the license plate number of the SUV and then stood down.

The reason everybody thinks motorcyclists are "douchebags" is demonstrated in that video very clearly.
this
Quote:
Hi Kase... Need pics of bumper...
THIS
Quote:

Stay in bed kase
yes shes wearing addidas

holy fuck multi-quote discussion got crazy

Old 10-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #24865
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

There you go lol
recessed plating and LED between shackle point and side ends like in the middle of them maybe?
Quote:
Mikes!
FTFY
Quote:
Should we send a serch party out for the lost asian? Went mia this mroning

Old 10-02-2013, 08:02 AM   #24866
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice multi-quote post Rich

Old 10-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #24867
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
i have good role models

Old 10-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #24868
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

There you go lol
nice! you have arms supporting those wings/is the gap between it and what's left of the bedside large enough for bumper/frame flex?

Old 10-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #24869
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow, no kidding. He answered every post for the last few pages.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #24870
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
i have good role models

Quote:
I wonder how many you can multi quote and reply to in one post...?

Quote:
I like tight gaps.
Don't we all.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #24871
Senior Injector

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Kase, that bumper looks good. You have a future in this.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #24872
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Good job kase. if you find that you are denting or bending the plate on the bottom of the wrap arounds, a piece of angle running the length of them along the bottom edge should fix you right up

Old 10-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #24873
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:

Don't we all.
this

Old 10-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #24874
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
You can't beat XXXX. He was banned for 2 months, they started a thread over it, and when he got back he multiquoted almost every single post(like 100+) and replied to everyone lol
theres a difference between multi-quoting to catch up and multi-quoting because you have no life..

Old 10-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #24875
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Rich, you could probably answer?

Old 10-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #24876
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Rich, you could probably answer?
eff that biscuits is our resident multi-quoter and kase answered it lol

Old 10-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #24877
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well as you and I both know , this is my first one so it'll be my prototype to find out what I did wrong/ could've done better.

The entire bumper is 1/4" steel tho so I think il be good

Puttin it on by myself last night royally sucked lol
Holy damn, 1/4" I bet it weights a shit ton

Old 10-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #24878

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Think he has been waiting for this!! Lol but......still doesnt beat biscuits!!

Old 10-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #24879
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Think he has been waiting for this!! Lol but......still doesnt beat biscuits!!
i answered you in a few of them
Quote:
Thanks! It's crazy hard to get started with all these professionals with legit shops and tools putting out AMAZING products on here but I'm just trying my best.

The only thing that I can say to try and differentiate myself from them is that I'm only 19 and make everything by myself with just 3 simple tools:
Torch
Grinder
Welder.

Not fancy CNC's or anything.
you should get a CNC and have your company logo cutout on the sides

Old 10-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #24880
Senior Injector

Quote:
You can't beat XXXX. He was banned for 2 months, they started a thread over it, and when he got back he multiquoted almost every single post(like 100+) and replied to everyone lol
Wow. I need to look this up.

Quote:
Thanks! It's crazy hard to get started with all these professionals with legit shops and tools putting out AMAZING products on here but I'm just trying my best.

The only thing that I can say to try and differentiate myself from them is that I'm only 19 and make everything by myself with just 3 simple tools:
Torch
Grinder
Welder.

Not fancy CNC's or anything.
Very impressive.

Quote:
Meh. I can move it by myself but it is indeed heavy. I like my shit overkill tho
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread