Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 05:46 AM   #34861
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah there was a lot of alcohol consumption that day.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:46 AM   #34862
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Remmeber I told you I was going to start selling tires, hooe to make enough to get a good tire machine to mount and balance tires up to 37?
Aren't those machines like $10k?

Old 10-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #34863
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Pass.
WAT. Underage blonde, looks cute.. and you pass? Have your standards changed?

Old 10-16-2013, 05:48 AM   #34864
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
WAT. Underage blonde, looks cute.. and you pass? Have your standards changed?
Not that cute. Hair is meh. Squinty eyes. Obviously doesn't have a nice rack. Smile is okay.

Meh. Just an average girl.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #34865
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Squint eyes look like asian kinda.. I would need to see the teeth to see if she is good enough for my son though.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:53 AM   #34866
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Squint eyes look like asian kinda.. I would need to see the teeth to see if she is good enough for my son though.
You no see pic of chick I'm going to see Saturday?

Old 10-16-2013, 05:54 AM   #34867
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Uhh no, I guess I'm not important enough.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:54 AM   #34868
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol I need/want shit done, but I have to wait till I get my body damages fixed before I do anything else.
meh, the damage will just come back

Old 10-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #34869
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need a cake too and I know you don't like hauling that winch around so I will be the nice guy and take it off your hands
oh i'll make you a cake dont worry about that as for the winch, well, that baby aint going nowhere but i appreciate your offer

Quote:
Overrated maybe, but no over priced!! Lol
lol true - and yes, they really are some delicious donuts

Old 10-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #34870
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not that cute. Hair is meh. Squinty eyes. Obviously doesn't have a nice rack. Smile is okay.

Meh. Just an average girl.
A whole lot better than grabbing your own tits while rubbing one out lol

Old 10-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #34871
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Uhh no, I guess I'm not important enough.
'twas in 30 and younger thread ..

Old 10-16-2013, 06:02 AM   #34872
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Is that a bra strap showing? ? Lol

Old 10-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #34873

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
meh, the damage will just come back
True

Old 10-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #34874
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
'twas in 30 and younger thread ..
I've never been more poud of my son
Quote:
Is that a bra strap showing? ? Lol
Looks like a purse

Old 10-16-2013, 06:07 AM   #34875
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
I've never been more poud of my son
I told you I'd rather date a few 7-8's a year than a bunch of 5-6's. just gotta keep standards high.

Old 10-16-2013, 06:14 AM   #34876
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Is her mom hot? Double date?

Old 10-16-2013, 06:15 AM   #34877
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rather hit 10s but maybe that's just me?

Old 10-16-2013, 06:20 AM   #34878
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I'd rather hit 10s but maybe that's just me?
10's are out of my league. I work with what i got.

Old 10-16-2013, 06:21 AM   #34879
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10's are out of my league. I work with what i got.
Nothings out of your league if they're drunk enough

Old 10-16-2013, 06:32 AM   #34880
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Nothings out of your league if they're drunk enough
Lol I'm not bout that get drunk all the time life

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread