Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #21
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
Doubt I would want to be for mod once I found out everything they have to do

Overall I don't have the time.
Its ok, easier for me
Quote:
Plus I believe you have to buy your way into the banhammer club. Not willing to pay to much just for responsibility.
I dont wannaa pay

Old 04-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #22
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Its ok, easier for me

I dont wannaa pay
We could pass around a basket for a collection fund in here and the Texas thread to help I'd be willing to pay you $5 to help get you in

Old 04-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #23
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this on the way home yesterday.

Look between 0:17-0:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b278KXX747I

Old 04-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #24
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We could pass around a basket for a collection fund in here and the Texas thread to help I'd be willing to pay you $5 to help get you in
No that did not work too well last time

Old 04-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #25
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No that did not work too well last time
It won't be a thread asking for it It'll be a secret

Old 04-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by myname150 View Post
I saw this on the way home yesterday.

Look between 0:17-0:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b278KXX747I

Old 04-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #27
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pause at 0:15

i remember that cop! He's been to our school a few times!

Old 04-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by myname150 View Post
Pause at 0:15

i remember that cop! He's been to our school a few times!
The beggining of this year, I smacked a water bottle out of a friend's hand as a joke and it flew and nearly hit Gloster, the cop next to Gloster reached to grab at his gun. Pretty sure that was the cop.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #29
Tortoise*

Quote:
It won't be a thread asking for it It'll be a secret

maybe, I just cant take donation money from people for things...

Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #30

Quote:

maybe, I just cant take donation money from people for things...
Not a donation, just a payment towards your modship. Trust me, I'll still have enough to give to my church, I just always have an extra $5 in my wallet that I never use.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #31
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't we all just use the Texas BS thread

I don't even know half of you guys lol

Old 04-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post

Take that up with the San Antonio folks

Old 04-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #33
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
El Paso too

We are all one team.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #34
Tortoise*

Quote:
Not a donation, just a payment towards your modship. Trust me, I'll still have enough to give to my church, I just always have an extra $5 in my wallet that I never use.
I see......... :thoughtful:
Quote:

Quote:
This ^^

But I do agree

Old 04-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #35

Quote:
El Paso too

We are all one team.
There is a Valley Tacos thread too. Luis is in there occasionally I believe.

I <3 Texas

One of our baseball teams better win it all this year.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #36
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x2

Old 04-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #37
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Well I don't know anyone in the tx bs thread and all of y'all are on a first name basis lol.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Well I don't know anyone in the tx bs thread and all of y'all are on a first name basis lol.
I'm Ethan

Old 04-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #39
Tortoise*

Quote:
I iz AJ and i iz a derp

Old 04-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #40
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We always want more people. Cody.

None of us knew each other before Adam made that thread.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread