Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #4442
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptech View Post
oh. hmm.
what do you think if you made:
a ladder like structure
from rails would raise up six inches at a 45 degree angle
traverse the distance of the bed on a level plain
lower back down at a 45 degree angle to the opposing bed rail.
make the rungs of the the structure six inches long
evenly spaced through out.
id would pay 75 dollars for it welded up unpainted.
would think a light thin material would be good do to the strength of the overall structure.
what are your thoughts
dude you lost me ... make a diagram

Old 08-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #4443
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn vsc light came on. Shit fuck twat. May have to put my road trip on hold til Monday.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #4444
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Uh oh Cody....

Old 08-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #4445
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pshhh so got my filters in today and so changed the oil for the runner and the taco. Changed the diff. fluid as well. my dumb ass forgot that it needs 3 qt but i had only bought 1 qt. so now i need to put 2 more qt. in. i drove it like that for about a mile. i hope i didn't fuck anything up:face palm: so also attempted to do the leather arm rests and oh boy its not as easy as it looks. I kind fucked it up on the first door. Drilled a little to thicker so now have no place to screw it. Now have to put jb weld or epoxy to put it together. Not happy. but lesson learned now i know exactly how to do the other door ( I'm only going to do the front) and my center console.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #4446
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone need a camper? It's not mine, just passing something interesting along.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/3199398264.html

Old 08-12-2012, 05:10 AM   #4447
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Damn vsc light came on. Shit fuck twat. May have to put my road trip on hold til Monday.
I heard Colorado. Where abouts?

Old 08-12-2012, 05:30 AM   #4448
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure, never been.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #4449
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Not sure, never been.
Man without a plan?

I made the trip to Ouray a few weeks ago. http://toyotaoff-road.com/threads/13...oes-Ouray-2012

Old 08-12-2012, 06:19 AM   #4450
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Just read the whole article, pretty intense. I'm not going to do any hard core wheeling, just some light trails but I'm bringing the old man with me (I say old but he's 55 and acts 25) and he's not much in to that. Really just going for the quality time. Nice article

Old 08-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #4451
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Other than Poughkeepsie all the trails are easy. Not hardcore at all. Saw a Porsche Cayenne Turbo on one of the trails. Ouray is worth the trip.

Old 08-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #4452
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably hit it up then, I had no where in particular in mind.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #4453
" The Master Ninja"

Going to brian beach

Old 08-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #4454
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
back from San Antonio.

now i actually have time for TW lol

Old 08-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #4455
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
You getting that stuff today or what?

Old 08-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #4456
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Look what I got waiting for me Houston BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1344811905.458911.jpg

Old 08-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #4457
The importan question is do you like her personality I know that's importan to you

Old 08-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #4458
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol well lets just say she's a nice girl

Old 08-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #4459
Uh huh ok Kase

Old 08-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #4460
DerpWerx Fab

Lol see I'm Learning ! Not planning on dating her

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread