Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #4581
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
And I was just wondering if anyone ever wanted to go or has been! Il be there this Saturday with some friends like usual just to check out the other cars.
It's pretty cool to go check out all the cars that come out at night. Some of em are pretty rare and nice,while others are the typical Honda with a turbo shoved in it .
So has anyone ever been to one or knows what I'm talking about, or am I the only one whos into highly modded cars?

Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #4582
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
And I was just wondering if anyone ever wanted to go or has been! Il be there this Saturday with some friends like usual just to check out the other cars.
It's pretty cool to go check out all the cars that come out at night. Some of em are pretty rare and nice,while others are the typical Honda with a turbo shoved in it .
So has anyone ever been to one or knows what I'm talking about, or am I the only one whos into highly modded cars?
pfft, ill ressurect my rex from the dead and go with you

Old 08-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #4583
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
back in 2001 up till about 2003 it used to be westchase district in the parking lot of miami subs. Its on wilcrest and westheimer. Then dunville and westheimer where k mart used to be. Now at hwy 6 and westheimer ( burlington coat factory lot) I used to go there every weekend back in high school. Here is what ive taken there brfore, it used to be lots of fun. Before i was in trucks and Suvs, i was in import tuners.

BMW 540i v8 4.0 kicked ASS

Old 08-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #4584
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like that beamer!
Hondas are eh lol. I'd have one for a dd but that's it just cause they're easy to make fun of

I went from truck, to import, now to taco and I want to get another import lol. Sucks being Into offroading and imports at the same time cause I can only afford to do one at a time lol.
Miss my lil car

Old 08-14-2012, 12:11 PM   #4585
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I like that beamer!
Hondas are eh lol. I'd have one for a dd but that's it just cause they're easy to make fun of

I went from truck, to import, now to taco and I want to get another import lol. Sucks being Into offroading and imports at the same time cause I can only afford to do one at a time lol.
Miss my lil car
im 28. back in high school in 2000 Hondas were cool. this is 10 years ago. The last Honda i had was the accord in 2005 and that too i got because i got a really nice deal on it and the 6 speed on that v6 honda was amazing.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #4586
DerpWerx Fab

Yea and Hondas will outlast anything lol those things are reliable as fuck. I'm with brandon tho, i like subaru. And of course the older mitsubishis and stuff too.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:25 PM   #4587
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Yea and Hondas will outlast anything lol those things are reliable as fuck. I'm with brandon tho, i like subaru. And of course the older mitsubishis and stuff too.
yeah really wanted a wrx or sti back then but couldnt afford one so i had to stick to Hondas. Then when i had the money i got a 540 i instead.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #4588
DerpWerx Fab

Do ya miss it ? Like the import world with tuning and all those performance mods and stuff?

I do

Old 08-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #4589
DerpWerx Fab

And I can't lie, I'd drive a Honda prelude

Idk why but I like em lol

Old 08-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #4590
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Do ya miss it ? Like the import world with tuning and all those performance mods and stuff?

I do
i miss it a lot but then it goes away. i actually just miss being a teenager, my high school days. Adulthood is nothing but responsibilities. I dont miss it so much now but i did miss it when i got out the scene. Import tuner = many speeding tickets, many cops following you for miles, waiting for you to make a mistake. I was sick and tired of it. Plus i dont think those nice dropped cars can handle houston roads so much. on my other BMW i got nice 18 inches with liek really low profile tires few days later i was driving down richmond ave and Bam i hit a small pot hole. I thought it was all good when the car went all over the place, come to find out, both my tires were slashed and the rims Bent. I was pissed had just paid 2500 bucks for all 4. so had many stupid incedents like that. One of many reason i went to trucks and Suvs.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #4591
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
And I can't lie, I'd drive a Honda prelude

Idk why but I like em lol
preludes are nice. I always wanted a Supra

Old 08-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #4592
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Stalker View Post
preludes are nice. I always wanted a Supra
we are just talking bout that lol how funny

Old 08-14-2012, 01:10 PM   #4593
DerpWerx Fab

Lol supra FTW

Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #4594
" The Master Ninja"

Quote:
Lol supra FTW
ditto

Old 08-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #4595
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
If we're talking cars, here's my old toy.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #4596
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
here was my old car!

Not my picture but it looks exactly like this. Mom made me stop driving it because it was "un-safe". My dad and I are restoring it next summer

Old 08-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #4597
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post

Never pictured you being a car guy! Super clean tho I'd drive the crap out of it

Old 08-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #4598
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
here was my old car!

Not my picture but it looks exactly like this. Mom made me stop driving it because it was "un-safe". My dad and I are restoring it next summer
Psch. Muscle cars.
Only muscle cars I'd drive are mopars

Old 08-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #4599
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post

Are those red wires a methanol setup?

Old 08-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #4600
Jetfixer
aptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shedaptech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adrian
aptech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
not really funny on YT, one of those "you had to be there" types but I crack up everytime i see it
Quote:
Psch. Muscle cars.
Only muscle cars I'd drive are mopars
Mopar suck ford racing ftw

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread