Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #4861
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Hahaha yea it's definitely going to be an interesting experience.
Interesting to say the least

Old 08-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #4862
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
then me and brett can execute our plan

Old 08-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #4863
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
then me and brett can execute our plan
What?

Old 08-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #4864
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
its super secret

Old 08-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #4865
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
All cleaned up and ready for install on Saturday

Old 08-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #4866
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
its super secret
I dont understand

Old 08-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #4867
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Just snapped this on bay area, dunno whether to put in funny pics or thing that make you say wtf..

Old 08-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #4868
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
you're by my house

Old 08-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #4869
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
With my bro. Trying to get the steering TSB done at star right now

Old 08-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #4870
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
nice, i just cleaned up the shocks and springs, waiting for saturday, might do it friday. dont know yet

Old 08-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #4871
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

Just snapped this on bay area, dunno whether to put in funny pics or thing that make you say wtf..
Looks better than the granny-mobiles that they usually throw those on

Old 08-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #4872
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/3164620720.html

Bed tray

Old 08-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #4875
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlew View Post
hey man saw your truck down el dorado i think
what time?

Old 08-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #4876
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER

So like i said i might be trading my truck in for a Tundra that im interested in. I dont want to trade my truck in with the wheels and tires. Id like to sell them So wanted to see what i can get for them. HD Hoss 15" 6 lugs with Falken rcky mountain AT tires 500 miles on the wheels and tires both. wheels in the market are 800 + tax + mount and balance + tires $600 bucks total package = $1400. Im looking at a $1000 + your wheels and tires ( wheels must be OR or Sport ) and tires must be in a decent shape. Like i said nothing is set in stones just trying to see my options and seeing who would be willing to pay what. Most of you have seen them on my truck in person but for some here are some pics.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #4877
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer confirmed steering TSB is being performed. I pick up the truck tomorrow.

Old 08-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #4878
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
UWS down the street from me, $125.. not mine.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/3222521061.html

Old 08-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #4879
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Fuuuuuu steering wheel is telling me it's time to take tires in to get balanced and rotated again

Old 08-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #4880
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Fuuuuuu steering wheel is telling me it's time to take tires in to get balanced and rotated again
mine is too, and getting worse

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread