Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #4861
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I'm no hippie but respected access is open access. Also there are posted signs advising that its illegal.

Staying on the trails are fine.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #4862
Blame Crablegs
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Well whether the person before me broke the laws, idk. But I just followed trails man. Sorry if I offended.
I understand this, some of the trails are kinda small and do cut through grass like that at SLP.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #4863
Blame Crablegs
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And if Kase says he did it legally, I believe him We don't have any proof saying otherwise.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #4864
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
Idk if I was legal or illegal to be honest. I followed ruts and trails. I didn't tear off into an untouched piece of grass or anything , if that counts for anything.
I don't know the laws regarding SLP, but I am pretty sure if it is a trail, it is fair game, as long as it isn't over protected dunes. Which, I have no clue if any dunes there are protected.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 PM   #4865
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
Eh well it's too late now
Prolly be awhile before i go back anyway. Kinda like the less touristy beaches(like matagorda and stuff) anyway.
Sargent Beach is one of my favorites, but SLP isn't very crowded during the night for gigging.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #4866
Blame Crablegs

Quote:
I've never been to Sargent actually. Been wanting to go one day tho.
Do it. It's not that crowded at all, at least it wasn't when I went.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #4873
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Wicked.
.dekciW

Old 09-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #4874
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Cummins forum quote:

I dont care for the small tires.... on big trucks. I wish I could just keep my under carriage clean... I dont care for all the chrome, i just want to keep it clean! But mine gets all rusty looking from all the snow and ice.

Old 09-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #4875
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Cummins forum quote:

I dont care for the small tires.... on big trucks. I wish I could just keep my under carriage clean... I dont care for all the chrome, i just want to keep it clean! But mine gets all rusty looking from all the snow and ice.

Old 09-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #4876

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Funny how these guys with big 4x4 diesel trucks and mud tires never see mud or dirt. But then again they have a pard time getting salt from rusting out the undercarriage

Old 09-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #4877
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish I had that mentality lol
If I would have the mall crawling mind set then I wouldn't be looking up bedlining and sound deadening material for my floor right now lol

Old 09-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #4878
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad the weather is crapping now. Makes drying out your truck a little more difficult.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #4879
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
.dekciW
I still have your lights in my attic.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #4880

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish I had that mentality lol
If I would have the mall crawling mind set then I wouldn't be looking up bedlining and sound deadening material for my floor right now lol
I got salt water in my driverside the first year I had my truck. Not a good smell for such a new truck. The smell went away after a few days of drying out.

Plus if your a mall crawler you wouldn't have as much fun as you would be now. Mall crawlers get mad when on tire goes off the driveway into grass. Then again that's what they consider off roading

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread