Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #41
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know too many of you Houston people...good thing too, bunch of losers.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #42
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
We always want more people. Cody.

None of us knew each other before Adam made that thread.
If you think of it this way, then you could use the Valley, El Paso, Houston, and San Antonio threads to recruit Texas members

Old 04-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #43
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
If you think of it this way, then you could use the Valley, El Paso, Houston, and San Antonio threads to recruit Texas members
I really do think the Texas thread would be better with more folks. We are all here to share knowledge, help each other with parts, installs, pass the time when bored, grab a beer with someone when passing through a city, etc. The more the merrier I say.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #44
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
I dont know too many of you Houston people...good thing too, bunch of losers.
You not allowed in the club
Quote:
I really do think the Texas thread would be better with more folks. We are all here to share knowledge, help each other with parts, installs, pass the time when bored, grab a beer with someone when passing through a city, etc. The more the merrier I say.
yes

Old 04-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #45
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Kind of like some of the other states? We do need to step it up.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #46
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Kind of like some of the other states? We do need to step it up.
I will makez thread?

Old 04-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
I will makez thread?
We have a Texas BS thread...

Old 04-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #48
Tortoise*

Quote:
We have a Texas BS thread...
A recruiting threadz

Old 04-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #49
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I didn't mean to derail all of this, but I hope you guys please stop by the big thread and say hi.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #50

Quote:
A recruiting threadz
Use the city threads to get attention to the various areas that TW is involved in within Texas, then try to coax members into the BS thread. Keep every city thread active with those in the area and those new to the area or TW

Old 04-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #51
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A recruiting threadz
Just pop into the other threads and say that we hope people stop by the big thread.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #52
Tortoise*

Quote:
Use the city threads to get attention to the various areas that TW is involved in within Texas, then try to coax members into the BS thread. Keep every city thread active with those in the area and those new to the area or TW
Or I could just make a thread in the 2nd gen section saying go to the Texas BS thread if you in texas..

I will go and do your plan!

Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #53
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You not allowed in the club

oh my, you have a club?

Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #54

What about a locked stickied thread linking to the BS thread with a single post welcoming all new Texas members and inviting them to join?

Old 04-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #55
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
oh my, you have a club?
yeah, and your not allowed in! Loser
Quote:
What about a locked stickied thread linking to the BS thread with a single post welcoming all new Texas members and inviting them to join?
Yeah, but we need a mod to do that

Went to all BS looking threads and told em to join

Old 04-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #56
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
I've been in the Texas bs thread. I made this so we can keep off topic in the Houston meet. Didn't know everybody was against this

Old 04-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #57
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
I've been in the Texas bs thread. I made this so we can keep off topic in the Houston meet. Didn't know everybody was against this
NO, WE LOVE THIS THREAD, AT LEAST I DO, GO HOUSTON

we just need to recruit for the BIG thread

Old 04-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #58
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Meh. I mainly see the "big thread" as a north side of Texas

Old 04-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #59
Tortoise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
Meh. I mainly see the "big thread" as a north side of Texas
Thats why we recruiting South side

i only posted in south side threads.... then agian, they were the only ones to post in

Old 04-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #60
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Well.. When you think of it, Texas is a huge state- So I think separate BS threads are probably necessary.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread